The Computer

"So you for ready to find out what is going on with our bands?" asked Rocky. "We sure are" said Laney.

Rocky logged on to her computer and went on to the Internet. "How are we gonna find out what happen to our bands?" asked Rocky.

"Can't we just type in "What happen to Grojband and the Newmans?" asked Rockster. "It's not that simple" said Rocky, as she started typing in Corey's name.

A screen popped up with all of Corey's information on it. "We can use Corey for now" said Rocky, as she saw Laney with paper and a pencil.

"Lanes, what are you doing?" asked Rocky. "I'm not doing a thing. I'm just being an innocent girl just watching you look at Core" said Laney, as she hid the paper and pencil behind her back. Rocky smiled and opened up Corey's files.

"Can we see baby Corey?" asked Rockster. "I don't even know what folder that's in" said Rocky. "Can we see Corey as a toddler?" asked Rockster. "No" said Rocky, as she took her hands off the computer.

Larry took the mouse and clicked on a folder that said "Beware: do not open". Pictures of shirtless Corey went flying across the screen.

 Pictures of shirtless Corey went flying across the screen

"Ahhh" screamed Larry, as he covered his eyes. Rocky and Rockster looked at the computer and covered their eyes. Laney just stared at the pictures and started blushing.

Rocky took the mouse from Larry and clicked randomly on the screen. She couldn't see what she was doing.

She accidentally clicked on one of the Corey pictures and it went into photoshop. She held the right button on the mouse down and Corey's head started expanding.

"Rocky!" said Laney, embarrassed and angry at the same time.

Laney took the mouse and exit out of photoshop and got rid of the Corey pictures. "It's gone now, you can open your eyes" said Laney. Everyone opened their eyes to see the folders again.

"Thanks Laney, now back to this" said Rocky. She looked at a folder named "Beware: do not open". "Let's try this folder" said Rocky, as she hovered over it.

"No! Don't open it!" yelled Larry. Rocky clicked on it and the shirtless Corey pictures came flooding across the screen again. Larry and Rockster covered their eyes again.

"Not again!" said Rocky, as she started clicking on another folder. A picture of Kon playing drums popped up. Rocky put her hand on the desk and leaned on it. Laney hung out on the back of the chair and blushed.

"He's so hot" said Rocky, as she stared at the picture of him playing drums.

Larry uncovered his eyes to see the Kon picture. "Rocky, if you like him, why don't you tell him?! He likes you as well!" said Larry. "Hold on Kin, I'm looking at your brother play his drums" said Rocky, as she was hypnotized to the screen. Larry took the mouse and closed the Kon picture and all the shirtless Corey pictures.

"What was that for?!" Laney and Rocky growled at the same time. "Aren't we supposed to be solving a mystery?" asked Larry. "Oh... I'm on it" said Rocky, as she opened up a folder that read "Corey's secrets".

"Finally! I get to experience Corey's secrets" Laney squealed in her head.

Rocky clicked on it, but an error box popped on the screen. She clicked the "X" on top of the error box, but it didn't work.

"I think someone's hacked my computer" said Rocky. "Is there anyway to get around it?" asked Laney. "I can try" said Rocky.

She pressed the "X" button 10 times and the computer shut off. "What happen?!" asked Rocky. She turned on the computer again and a demonic looking screen popped up.

"What happen?" asked Rockster. Rocky clicked on the only thing she could, a random picture of a satanic looking Corey at the bottom of the screen.

Larry took out his phone and took a picture of it. Rocky started reading aloud what was written in the picture.

"A band that plays music is one thing,
But a band that plays music and believes in Rocklore is another"

"What does this mean?" asked Rockster. "I- I don't know" said Rocky. She clicked the "X" to exit the picture and an info page showed up.

"Guys, this is from the deep web. It's not a great idea to read this" said Larry. "We're reading this. We need to save our bands" said Rockster. Rocky looked at the page and the title read "Demons among us".

"I bet you that this is gonna get bad" said Laney. "You think" said Larry. Rocky scrolled down and saw a picture of a dark creature that looked like the Corey monster they saw earlier.

"Devil dogs, these things are called Devil dogs" said Rocky, reading the caption. "A devil dog?" asked Rockster. "I hope they taste yummy" said Larry. "These creatures are summoned by they're possessor. There's this aura that flows inside they're body and pumps through they're heart. It can easily spread. This can be repelled by having red hair or being dark" said Rocky.

"How can those two things repel this flow?" asked Larry. "The red represents the color of the possessors red eyes and being dark proves that your from the underworld" Rocky read aloud.

"That is totally weird" said Larry, as he shut down the computer. "We found out a couple of clues to begin our mystery" said Rocky. "And we also know what happen to our friends, they're possessed" said Rockster.

"The only thing is is that how are we gonna free them and who is this possessor" said Larry.