The New Friends/Buddies

"Umm... Hey there Rocky" said Larry, as he entered the garage. "Hey, what are you doing here?" asked Rocky, in a sweet voice. "I was kicked out of the Newmans and I sat outside Carrie's garage, crying. Laney told me to come here and so I came" said Larry.

"I don't know if Core will allow this, but I'll tell you that I would allow you to stay anytime" said Rocky. Larry gave her a quick smile and Rocky took off to get Corey.

"Hey Core!" called Rocky. Corey looked up from the couch and smiled. "What's up Rock?" asked Corey. "Larry wants to join Grojband, is that ok?" asked Rocky. "Tell him he can come in and hang out with us" said Corey, as he went back watching tv.

"Thanks" said Rocky, as she made her way back towards Larry.

"So, what did he say?" asked Larry. "Your welcome in here any in here anytime, Grojmember" said Rocky. "Yes! At least I won't have to go solo or quit music! Thank you so much Rocky!" cheered Larry, as he hugged her.

"Alright Larr, come off me and make yourself feel at home" said Rocky. Larry let go of Rocky and put his bass on the stage. "I can't wait to jam with you guys" said Larry.

"I can tell that your starting to feel at home" said Rocky. "Totally" said Larry.

"Keep it down over there!" yelled Trina, as she looked over the stairs.

"Does Trina always yell at you guys like this?" asked Larry.

"Yes, but sometimes she can get more wild than just yelling" said Rocky. "How bad?" asked Larry. "To the point where she throws stuff down at us" said Rocky. "Will that happen?" asked Larry. "I'm telling you that won't happen" said Rocky.

Larry walked over to the instruments on the stage and looked at them. "Rocky, I'm guessing you play electric guitar" said Larry.

"Absolutely, I call my guitar, Electric Yellow" said Rocky. "That's cool, but I don't see the yellow on it. It's blue and green" said Larry. "I don't really care what color it is. I just care about how it rocks" said Rocky.

"That's pretty cool" said Larry, as he walked up to Rocky. "I can tell me and you are gonna be some good friends" said Rocky. "You really, I mean yay!" said Larry.

"So Larry, you know any good songs?" asked Rocky. "Not on my mind, but yeah" said Rocky. "You wanna jam out to a song Grojband made?" asked Rocky. "Sure" said Larry.

The two of them got on to their instruments and started playing.

Laney walked to the garage and knocked on it. "Who's there?! Only the Newmans are allowed!" yelled Kim from the other side.

"Shut it Kim" said Rockster, as he lifted Kim off the ground and opened the garage. "Oh hey there Laney. What do you want?" asked Rockster.

"Let me at her!" said Kim, as she started squirming.

"Don't move" said Rockster. "Well, I'm here to join the Newmans" said Laney. "What? Can you explain what your trying to do?" asked Rockster. "I'm asking to join you guys" said Laney.

"I thought a Grojmember would never join the Newmans" said Rockster. "I'm not part of Grojband anymore. Core, kicked me out" said Laney. "I'm sorry to hear that. Larry got kicked off the Newmans a couple of minutes ago" said Rockster.

"So Rockster, can I join the Newmans?" asked Laney. "Yes...yes you can" said Rockster, as he picked up Laney and hugged her. "Thanks Rocks" said Laney. "Can you be my little buddy as well, just as Larry?" asked Rockster. "Sure" said Laney.

Rockster started crying and hugged her even tighter. "Can you put me down Rocks?" asked Laney. "Oh, sorry" said Rockster, as he put Laney down.

"So, you wanna give me a tour of the place?" asked Laney. "Sure. First, as you know, this is our concert sight known as Carrie's garage" said Rockster.

He lifted Laney on to his shoulders and gave her a piggy back ride. Laney put her hands on his head.

"And this is the kitchen. This is where we usually meet up for eating or just talking about ideas about how to beat Grojband" said Rockster, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Over here is the living room. Rocky's older sister, Shelley, usually takes this whole room as her bedroom. We usually come in here to bother her or watch tv" said Rockster, as he walked into the living room.

Rockster walks upstairs. "Up here, you'll have Rocky's room to the left. I know you've been in there before so you know what's in there. And you have Mina's room which is just down this hall. No one's allowed in there. As to the right, is Carrie's room. She's in there right now writing lyrics, so let's not bother her" said Rockster, as he made his way downstairs.

When they got back to the garage, Laney jumped off Rockster and looked at him. "Are there any questions?" asked Rockster. "Nope, I don't have any" said Laney, as she put her stuff on the stage. "I can't wait to jam out with you Lanes" said Rockster. "Me too Rocks. Me to" said Laney, smiling.