Meeting the Old Bandmates

Rocky sat on the stage playing Electric Yellow. "Ok, here I go" she said, as she started jamming out. She stood up with pride and kept playing.

"Wait up Rock! I wanna join!" said Larry, as he started playing his bass and played along with her.

When Rocky stopped, she put Electric Yellow down. She shook her hands and jumped off the stage. "That was some good jamming, right Larry?" asked Rocky. "Totally" said Larry, as he followed her.

"So how's life like as a Newman?" asked Rocky. "Pretty cool. Me and Rockster do some wicked stuff together. We play pranks on everyone, we jam out together, and we- we feel like we're brothers" said Larry, as he smiled.

"Me and Laney feel the same way almost. We don't do the things you guys do, but we just understand each other so well" said Rocky. "I can see that" said Larry.

"So, what's going on you two?" asked Kon. "We're just talking big guy" said Rocky.

Kon blushed and looked at Rocky. "Oh...umm...me and Larry have to go somewhere" said Rocky. "We do?" asked Larry. "Yes, yes we do. See ya Kon" said Rocky, as she pulled Larry.

"What is going on?" asked Larry, as they ran out of the garage and rested against the wall. "I've got a major crush on him" said Rocky. "You do?" asked Larry, surprised. "Yeah, I like him, but I don't know if he likes me" said Rocky.

"You made him blush in there. I can totally say that he likes you" said Larry. "You mean he's been laughing so hard that his face was red" said Rocky. "No, he likes you" said Larry. "He's been sweating so much and he looks super ho- I mean buffed" said Rocky.

"No" said Larry, as he facepalmed. "He ate a super hot and spicy candy that he can't take the heat" said Rocky. "Forget it. You don't wanna show him that you like him. Is that what your doing?" asked Larry. "I'm a what-a-ma-what-a-ra?" asked Rocky. "Nothing" said Larry.

"So are we gonna figure out what's going on with our bands and why they kicked you and Laney out?" asked Rocky. "Totally" said Larry. "Where do we start looking or asking?" asked Rocky. "Maybe I don't know" said Larry. "Wanna head over to my room?" asked Rocky. "Yeah, let's go" said Larry.

The two of them walked out of the garage and headed towards Carrie's house. When they stopped in front of the garage, Rocky opened it to reveal the Newmans.

"Well, well, well. Look who's trying to come back" said Kim, angrily. "Calm down Kim, he's with me" said Rocky.

"Hey there roomie, what's going on?" asked Carrie. "Nothing really. I need to head up to my room for a minute with Larr here" said Rocky. "Why'd you bring him back here?" growled Carrie, as she stared at Larry.

"Calm down roomie, he's with me" said Rocky. Carrie looked up at her and rolled her eyes. "I'll see you later" said Carrie. "See ya" said Rocky, as she headed upstairs.

When Rocky and Larry got up to Rocky's room, she opened the door and Laney and Rockster were talking with each other inside there. "Buddy?" called Larry, as he walked in.

Rockster looked over at Larry and started tearing up. "Little buddy!!" said Rockster, as he started crying. He hugged him super tight.

Rocky walked in and Laney ran up to her crying and hugged her. Rocky hugged her back and started tearing up as well. "I missed you Rock" said Laney. "Same" said Rocky.

"Why'd you guys come here?" asked Rockster, as he put Larry down. "We were coming to figure out what has made Corey and Carrie kick you and Larry out of the band" said Rocky.

"Do you guys wanna help us solve this mystery?" asked Rocky. "Sure, we would love to help" said Rockster. "That's great to hear" said Larry.

"It's better to have friends around us that can help. What should we call ourselves?" asked Larry. "You wanna give us a name?" asked Laney. "Sure, this is our team" said Larry

"Let's call it the Grojmans" said Rocky. "I agree" said Larry. "Same" said Rockster. "Same here" said Laney. "And for the Grojmans, our first mystery is to find out what had happen to our bands" said Rocky, as she smirked.