The wedding

A few months after the miscarriage.
Harley's POV
I got up and saw the dummy on the dresser. I sighed and stood up when I saw the black bag hanging off the curtain rail. Today is the day. I beamed as I unzipped the bag. I looked at my beautiful dress.

I looked at the clock 8:00 am

I looked at the clock 8:00 am. I started to panic I was going to be late as the wedding was at twelve. I ran downstairs to get something to eat and as I entered the kitchen I saw makeup and hair tools all over the table. I then saw a letter in the middle of it all.
'Hey baby
I just wanted to let you know I have paid a hair and makeup artist to come and make you look gorgeous. I love you see you there!!

-J'
I smiled as a lady tapped me on the shoulder. "Shall we get you looking like the stunning bride you are?" I nodded excitedly. A man brought in my dress and I put it on, sat in the chair, closed my eyes and waited.

She then led me over to a full body mirror as I slipped into my shoes and opened my eyes

She then led me over to a full body mirror as I slipped into my shoes and opened my eyes. I smiled as turned a little. I felt beautiful. I went outside to see a black old fashioned car with a white bow on the front. I didn't even know the venue. I put my bouquet on the seat next to me and looked out the window trying to guess where we were going. I saw so many lovely places. We then pulled onto a beach and the car parked with my door facing the aisle. I saw him stood there his back to me. I took a deep breath sorted everything out and the man driving opened my door. I stepped out as he closed the door and Mr J turned around to look at me. His face lit up. I slowly walked down the aisle as his men stood from their chairs to watch me walk. They all smiled at me but I just looked at my puddin in his tux. As I stood next to him he mouthed at me. "You look beautiful." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. I didn't hear a word that was said until he said I do. I was in my own world looking at him and thinking about what was going to happen from here. "Harleen quinzel do you take joker to be your husband for as long as you both shall live?" I smiled.
"I do." He didn't need to say you may now kiss the bride as he pulled me into a passionate kiss as all his men clapped and cheered. He then took my hand and we climbed into the back of the car I showed up in and pulled away. He leant over and kissed me his hand on my chin.

Jokers POV
As I kissed her all I could think about was how stunning she looked in that dress. I pulled away from the kiss. "Harley baby you look absolutely stunning." She smiled. "Thanks puddin. You look handsome." We both smiled and began to kiss again. I ran my hand up her thigh when the car stopped. I looked up. "What's going on?" I asked the driver leaning forwards to see out the front window. Our house was on fire. I could feel myself getting angry I had to control it, I couldn't beat her on her wedding day. I took a deep breath in and instructed the driver to an old hideout. "I think I still I have a bed and a few bits there I'm so sorry baby this is meant to be the happiest day of your life." She giggled. "I've married you nothing else matters and hey now we really do need to move." She laughed and I kissed her cheek as the driver did a U turn. About ten minutes later we came to my old hideout. I carried her into the house you know in tradition so she could feel a little normal, there were plants everywhere. I put her down and saw Ivy sitting in a chair woven from her plants. "RED!" Harley shouted as she ran towards her. "Look red he married me you said he wouldn't but he did he did! Look how pretty I am red." She was so happy that it made me relax. "Ivy what are you doing here?" I asked looking around at the multitude of different plants. "You haven't been here in a while and I needed a place to stay sorry. Guessing this is your first night as a married couple?" Harley nodded. "It's going to be great I get to hug my husband.. my HUSBAND and you always said he would never marry me." Ivy chuckled. "Ok I was wrong I'm sorry... if this is your first night as husband and wife I don't want to be around to hear things have a nice time you two." She walked out an all her plants kind of vanished. "Now Harley baby where were we?" I said kissing her passionately. She kissed me back and moaned slightly. All of a sudden I was pulled to the floor. I looked up to see batman staring down at me. "For god sake what do you want?" I said frustrated. "I've let you go to many times that stolen wedding dress is the last straw." Harley giggled. "What's so funny Harleen?" He asked. "Nothing I just think it's funny how it's on our first night married you decide to take him in... you jealous or something b-man?" He shook his head. "How could I be jealous of a couple of psychopaths like you." She stepped a little closer. "Because we have something you don't b-man.....love" by this time I had stood up behind him. I jumped on his back with my arms around his throats strangling him. Once he passed out we tied him to a chair and waited....