Planning with JJ (contains slightly sexaul conteng)

Harley's POV
I awoke to find mr J wasn't next to me... I sat up, I was a little sore but nothing compared to what he had done before. I stood up walked to the bathroom. The door was locked. "Puddin are you in there?" I shouted through the door. "One moment my dear." He called back. I stood there for a moment. "Puddin hurry up!" I shouted through the door again. The door opened and he walked out in only a towel around his waist and one over his shoulder. His hair was dripping. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. As we kissed he picked me up and leant me against the wall my legs around his waist. As we kissed he kept looking into the bathroom. "Puddin are you okay?"
"I'm fine baby." He said looking into the bathroom and kissing me again. The next time he looked into the bathroom he dropped me. "You can go to the toilet now." I looked at him and sighed. I picked myself up off the floor and I went to kiss him again but he walked away. I walked into the bathroom. As I walked past the bath I noticed a tiny bit of pink water went down the drain. After I went to the toilet I went and lay on the bed next to him but he had already put his trousers on. Nothing else just trousers. "Puddin did you have one of my bath bombs?" I asked stroking his hair. He looked stressed. "No baby why?" He said looking at the ceiling. "The water was pink." He rolled over so he was facing away from me. "That doesn't concern you Harley!" He snapped. I went to hug him to try and sooth him but he pushed me off. "DONT TOUCH ME!" He pushed my arm away. "Now get some clothes and get out my sight harley." I picked up some clothes of the floor and before I had chance to change. "I said get out of my sight!!" I ran out the room and into the first spare I came to... his old room. I had never been in there before. It was purple and green. What a surprise. I got changed and went to leave. His bed looked so comfy. He would never know and he wouldn't mind if I just... I climbed into his bed I was so tired, it was so comfy. I fell asleep and about an hour later I was woken to a smooth manly voice. "Puddin. I'm sorry I was tired." I heard a chuckle "your not Puddin." I said as I opened my eyes. It was JJ. "PUDDIN!" I screamed and he stormed in. "For fuck sake Harley I was..." he trailed off. "JJ? Our meeting isn't for another hour." He stood up off the bed and walked over to Mr J. "Sorry sir I am a little early. I was just so... eager to meet this lovely little thing again." He said walking towards me and holding my chin. All of a sudden he had a gun pointed at his back. "Hey Joker calm down. I was joking, I just looked at the clock wrong." Puddin lowered his gun. "Mm Harley baby go get us some whiskey, and before you start I know it's early but I have a feeling from the plans this is going to be a long  meeting... take it to my offfice." I ran out the room and left those two alone.

Jokers POV
"So let me go put a top on and i will be right with you." I went to walk away. "You can wait here or the kitchen if you wish I don't mind."
"You don't need a top" he paused and looked at all my tattoos and muscles. "I just wish to they this meeting over as quickly as possible." He put his hands over his crotch. I was beginning to get suspicious. He also became on edge. Rather fidgety as well. "Um JJ are you okay? You seem a bit uneasy." He nodded. "Your wife just scares me a little." I looked at him. "And I don't?" I said walking towards him. "Oh no you sir bring a whole different feeling."
"I have Harley and I'm very sorry to tell you this I don't swing that way, but if I did then you would be the one guy I did for." I winked at him. I know I shouldn't but I'm just such a natural flirt. I headed down to my office and just as I had requested two whiskeys. She had even put out some chocolate cake. "So anyway down to business." He pushed me into the wall and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back for a moment then pushed him to the floor and back handed him across the face. "I have told you. I have my girl and she is all I need. We will do this when you learn to control yourself." He looked at me sorrow filled his eyes. "I'm sorry sir I don't know what came over me." I took a sip of my whiskey. "I said out...NOW!" He stood up and apologises one last time as he left. I picked up my glass downed then I downed his also.
Harley's POV
He basically ran out of Mr Js' office. "Hey what's wrong with you?" I said standing up and jumping in front of him. He was trying not to cry. "I did a bad thing please just move out my way." He barged past me and out the front door. I knocked on the office door. "Puddin... can I come in?" There was silent then I heard a glass something I think bottle hit his desk. "GO AWAY HARLEY IM NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW!" I opened the door and walked in anyway. He hit one fist into the table and a whiskey glass against his desk with the other. "HARLEY I.... i..... I said...." I walked over and just hugged him while he cried not into my shoulder. "What's wrong Puddin?"
"I did a bad thing harls." I was so confused. He hadn't turned sane had he. "What do you mean Puddin?" He looked at me and kissed my softly. "He kissed me Harley..... and I kissed him back... only for a second im so sorry baby girl I love you my queen. I love you more then anything." I felt my heart break a little, but after seeing him so guilty I knew he hadn't meant it. "Hey it's okay Mr J these things happen, it was just a kiss." He looked up me his eyes red and puffy. "Thank you princess I love you so much." He leant up and kissed me passionately. "Look baby it won't happen again, I'm sorry." We heard a knock at the door.

Jokers POV
"Who is it." I said trying sound like I hadn't been crying. Harley pulled me into a passionate kiss to give my eyes time to be less red. As we kissed wiped my face so the tears weren't there. "Sorry to interrupt boss, some of the boys were wondering could we take it in turns this week to have the night off and... erm.... maybe go to the club." He hid round the corner as soon as he had finished his question. I felt so ashamed of myself I didn't have the energy to hurt him or to say no. "I don't see why not." He smiled. "Thank you boss he said closing the door. "Puddin... are these plans meant to be in the bin?" She asked as she put an old blue print on the desk. It was an old bank heist I never got around to. "Well Harley they are old so will need updating but no they are not meant to be binned... how about we find somewhere to squeeze you in on this one Harley baby." Her eyes and the whole of her face lit up. "Really Puddin?" I nodded. "Thank you I have been so bored around here lately." She kissed me on the forehead. "Well how about I knock something up quickly and we scare the police baby?" She nodded excitedly. "Go get dressed then baby and I'll come get changed in a minute okay." She ran off. "MAKE SURE YOU LOOK PRETTY."

A/N
Please comment what you want to see with the joker and JJ do you want it to be strictly business or a small affair or even just a one time thing. Please comment and votes are appreciated as always thank you.
Don't forget to comment your ideas!!