Hugs and kisses

A/N this chapter may be short I have family stuff going on but I'm trying my best :)

Harley PoV.

I walked into my office the next day. I couldn't wait to see my puddin. I sat in my chair and noticed something. There was a note on my desk. I had no idea who put it there. As I read it I began to realise who it was from.
"Hey sweetheart. I miss you. Can't wait to see you today. The thought of you was driving me crazy all night. I wish I could hold you. I wish I could kiss you. Your the best doctor I have ever had. You're doing the opposite of your job sweetheart. Hahhahahah. See you soon babe.

-J"
I could hear him saying every single word. The way he said sweetheart. How he said babe. I had fallen for a criminal. What was I going to do? I can't let feelings get in the way of my job. Can I? I mean as long as no one knew... Right?
I'm sure we could work. I mean at least he can't cheat on me. Then I realised. How did he get the note on my desk. The guards definitely wouldn't of put it there for him.
I looked at the clock. 11:45 our session was at twelve. I began to walk down and sat in the councils get room. The one the camera didn't work in. Today would be the day, I had to kiss him. I had to. As I walked toward our meeting room I told the guard to put him in room number three. "But the security cameras don't work in there miss." He said. "Are you sure you want to." I smiled sweetly. " I am sure. I'm going to b doing physical therapy so he doesn't need straight jacket today. And I will feel stupid knowing someone is watching. And he thinks it works so he won't do anything he's crazy not stupid." I say trying to sound convincing.
He sighed and looked at me. "Well if you're sure miss."
I walk down the corridor and sit in the room. Awaiting my puddin.
He walked in and at the door they took off his handcuffs. He sat down and I went and locked the door. I turned round and took off my coat. He looked at me and smiled. I saw him look me up and down. I walked over and sat on his lap (A/N this chapter isn't sexual but if you want to see that leave a comment.) I look at him I felt his hands run up my back and pull
Me closer. One hand went onto the back of my neck and pulled me close to his face. I closed my eyes and kissed him. As we were kissing he pulled my body closer. Then I opened my eyes and just looked at him and smiled. "You alright sweetheart?" He said sounding concerned.
"Yeah. I'm ok puddin." He looked at me and smiled. I lay my head on his shoulder and we just held each other. I was so happy. His embrace made me feel so safe. So relaxed. Like no one or anything could hurt me in that moment. She just hugged for the rest of the session. I guard tried to open the door and found it was locked. He shouted through the door. "Is everything ok in the Dr Quinzel?"
"Yes!" I shouted I jumped of him put my coat on and unlocked the door. I opened the door. "Your session ended twenty mins ago." He pointed out to me. I looked at my watch." So it did I'm so sorry. We were doing physical therapy and lost track of time." The guard put handcuffs back on my puddin. I asked for one moment alone with him. We have one last kiss. "Until tomorrow Harley."
"Until tomorrow puddin." I kiss his cheek and call the guard back to take him back to his cell.
I stayed in my office until late that night. Thinking about how much I love him already. He was driving me crazy.
I looked at my phone 11:45 pm. I got up and walked down the corridor. Instead of going to the exit. I went to see him. I checked all the other patients were asleep before I went and I stood outside his glass cell. He saw me standing there and walked over to the glass. We put our hands on the glass. "Hey." I said to him sweetly.
"Hey baby." She said with a smile "how are you sweetheart?"
I loved the way he said that he was so proper. He still is. It's hot.
"Just tired. I was just going home but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye."
" I'll see you tomorrow my queen. Our appointment is at 11:20. Only a few hours my dear." His voice was mesmerising. "A few hours too long. See you tomorrow puddin."
" see you tomorrow my love."

The next day I came walked into my office and on my desk was another note.
"Hey baby. I need to talk to you today as I need your help. I'm in a little trouble and I need help breaking out of here. And I want you to join me. I know this is a hard thing hence why I'm giving you time before our session. I'm awaiting your answer and awaiting to see you. See you soon.

-J"
I didn't know what to say. He was in trouble. What kind of trouble. I needed to help my puddin. And I didn't even need to think about going with him. It was never going to be a no. Of course I was going to run with him. I had never met someone like him. He grabbed me in a way no one ever had before. I looked at the time 10:40 just under an hour. I sat there thinking about what kind of trouble he may be in. What could be wrong. Is he in danger. It didn't matter I would stand by him no matter what it was. No matter what happened he is mine. And I am his. Forever and always no matter what.
As I walked the corridor to room 3, where I had already arranged another physical therapy session, I waited for my puddin to arrive. He came in and sat down. "So I'm sure the guards would be interested in knowing how you got out your cell." I said jokingly as I slid the note across the table. "If you were going to tell them you already would have." He said smiling evily.
We both laughed. "So what do you need my help with Mr J?"
He looked at me and leaned forward over the table. " well baby cakes I need to escape. And I need you to get me things to help me escape. Can you get them for me."
I smile. "Of course I can puddin anything what do you need?" I ask eager to know what he needs me for.
" I need a gun. And have you you thought about my offer to come with me." We sat there for a moment in silence. He stood up and started pacing around the room. I stood up. "Of course I'll come puddin." I saw his face light up. He opened his arms and I ran up to him and jumped. He caught me in his arms spun me round and kissed me. It was set. I was running away.