Wedding bumps and bruises Part 2

5 months later

Harley's POV
I hobbled down the stairs holding my back. I was 6 months pregnant and fed up of it. I got to the bottom of the stairs to find Mr J trying to make pancakes. As I walked past I looked into the pan to see massive lumps in the batter. I giggle and sit at the table. "Puddin let me mix it give me the bowel." He hands me an empty bowel and tips his 'pancake' in the bin.  I began to mix the pancake batter but and he put some oil into the pan. "Puddin don't put it on yet it will spit." He ignored me  and put it in anyway. It began to spit and when he went to take it off the heat he got hot oil up his arm.  I giggled slightly. "I told you." He snapped at me. "Shut up Harley what do you know anyway you fat slut." I went to stand up and walk away but I wasn't even up before he pushed my shoulders so I fell back into the chair. It was the first time he had been violent towards me in over a year. He gritted his teeth as he backhanded me. He then walked out and I sat there for a moment in shock. A few seconds later one of the men walked in. "You ok Harley? He hasn't hit you in a while." I nodded. "It's been over a year. It's more shock then anything he has done way worse to me." He got some ice and handed it to me wrapped in a towel. "Thank you." I said as I placed the ice on my cheek. "Now harls what about those pancakes?" I nod as I'm so hungry.  As I eat my pancakes the joker walks in and sits at the table. He still looks angry. He reaches over the table and takes my plate and then eats my breakfast. I'm so hungry and I had about three bites. When the henchman goes to make me some more joker tells him not to bother I don't want breakfast. I stand up and walk out past him. As I walk past him he grabs my arm. "Harley." He said not even looking up. He sounds like he is calming and he opens his mouth to say something. He quickly shuts it again. "Why did you have to come into my life. I was fine before you and now I'm a father." He suddenly got angry again. "SERIOUSLY HARLEY WHAT THE FUCK. Why didn't I kill you when I had the chance. You should be dead and I should be alone. You have ruined everything Harley." He stood up and pushed me to the floor. "I'm seriously done with your shit Harley." He kicked me in the side. "Fuck you Harley" he said kicking me again. "You and this baby deserve to die." He said as he stomped on my stomach over and over again. It was agony. Every time I screamed or even moaned it pain he stood on my stomach again. I looked down and saw blood all over the floor. He then kicked me in the face and spat on me before walking out. Three of his men rushed in and carried me to the sofa.

Jokers POV
I sat on the bed hands in fists. I saw a little blood on me shoe. Harley! I ran downstairs to find they had taken her to hospital. I had really hurt her this time. I felt terrible. Tears filled my eyes. "What did I do?" I asked one of the men in the kitchen wiping the blood off the floor. "You stomped on her stomach multiple times." I was in shock. I went and lay on the bed and grabbed the three baby grows we had by the bed and just hugged them. I heard the phone ring then one of my men knocked on the door I wiped my tears made sure it didn't look like I had been crying and invited him in. "She is on her way home now sir." I nodded and told them to bring her up to bed as soon as she got home. Once they carried her into the room I could see her eyes were red and puffy. She was pale and looked sick. Her eyes were glassy and looked partly dead. They lay her on the bed and I put my arm around her, she pushed me off. Then she started to sob and she buried her face into my chest. "Harley baby what's wrong." I didn't want my fears to come true. "It's gone." She sobbed. I was praying it wasn't what I thought it was. "What's gone Harley baby." I said trying to hold back the tears. She didn't answer. "Harley?" She looked me in the eye. "The baby... it's gone... they removed it. It's dead lifeless body. No crying no movement no nothing. I held his tiny body in my arms." I let the tears flow down my face and we lay there hugging each other and crying. "I'm so sorry Harley I'm so so sorry. I have gone way to far this time. I've killed our baby. I'm sorry." I pulled the baby grows to my chest when Harley noticed them and cried into them. I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you puddin." I looked down at her slightly confused. "I love you to harls."

A/N
Managed to recover my account. 😁 anyway hope you like this sorry it's late. It's not my best chapter but it's 5:30 I'm the morning so I'm off to get about 2 hours sleep 😂😂 night everyone!!