Everyones watching

Harley's pov
Mr J walked downstairs in his dressing gown. I was in the kitchen making breakfast. As he walked down the stairs he looked at me a little odd. "Harley baby you do know we have people to do this for us?" I laughed. "Of course I do Puddin, I was just thinking it would be nice to make your breakfast myself." I set a plate down on the table." A full British fry up." I said with a grin. "Mmm thanks baby you know this is my favourite." I smiled. "Have you eaten."  I nodded. "Yes Puddin." He raised one eyebrow at me. "Well you know I don't like people watching me eat if they themselves are not eating. Now go wait in the living room I'll be in there as soon as I'm done." I obeyed him and put on the tv.

Someone worse than the joker? No one would have thought it was possible is this new villain taking over Gotham. I don't know folks lock up your money and your families he is loose he has no name but goes by the name JJ.

I switched it off immediately if Mr J knew he would be so mad. He walked in and sat next to me inviting me to cuddle with him. Still only in his dressing gown. "So how are you this morning harls?" He asked stroking my hair. "I'm good Puddin... did you sleep well?" I had noticed him fidgeting in his sleep. "Yes dear I merely had a bad dream that's all." He gave me a squeeze. "May I ask what about?"
"No." he said short and sharp I dare not ask anymore questions, but this only made me even more curious. He then pulls me on top of him and begins kissing me passionately. He wraps his arms around my sides and pulled me closer and I run my hands through his soft hair. All of a sudden there is a knock on the living room door accompanied by a small cough. I looked up to see a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes standing there. His face was chiselled and you could tell he worked out. He wasn't as impressive as J but who would be. Mr J flopped his head back onto the back of the couch he couldn't see who it was. "What..... do....... you.... want?" He said and he dragged it out as he though our make out session may have went further... then it hit me. He was the guy of the telly. I grabbed my pistol loaded it and aimed it at him. Mr J looked at me. "Harley what are you doing?" He asked confused. " well sorry to tell you this but on the telly this morning they said that this guy is scarier then you and may take over Gotham. He sat bolt upright pushed me off his lap and I tumbled onto the sofa. He jumped up and stood right in front of this man. "If you're trying to intimidate me joker, it's not going to work I'm not scared of you. Plus you have a silk dressing gown on." He held out his hand. "JJ. I'm here to propose a business matter."
J sighed and took three steps away from the man. He clicked his neck and turned around to face him. "Come sit in the kitchen while I go get some proper attire. As you can see me and my girl were spending some quality time together, and you interrupted us."
"Can I shoot him now Mr J, he took you away from me." He hit the wall. "Shut up Harley!... go find me some descent clothes... Not tracksuit bottoms like you did before." He looked at me. "Why are you still here."  I ran past him and as I did he grabbed my waist and kissed me before I left. He then let me go and I continued my run. "Is your relationship serious or can I tap that?" I heard the man ask as I ran away. I heard a crash. 'There goes our potted plant.' I thought to myself. 'Red won't be pleased.' "She is mine and mine only you hear me you touch her and I will make you wish I'd killed you!!" I heard Mr J shout and it made me feel so special so loved. I found out a nice black suite with purple tie and lay it out on the bed. I didn't know what to do now did I wait for him, did I return or did I just hide. He was already angry. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I ran into the toilet and pretended to be in there so that way the door was locked and he could hurt me. The bedroom door creaked open I could feel myself getting anxious. "Harley baby are you in the bathroom? If so can I come in and do my hair I won't look." He sounded calm now so I flushed the toilet opened the door and pretended to wash my my hands. "Hey Puddin is everything ok?" He nodded and kissed my cheek and grabbed his hair gell and began to make his messy bed hair look neat again. "Harley can you take that man into my office please." I nodded and went off downstairs. When I got downstairs I found him sitting at the kitchen table. "Come on Mr J wants you to meet him in his office." He looked at me. "Well I want to meet him here." I grabbed a knife from the draw and held it to his throat. I leant down and whispered in his ear. "Move." He grabbed the knife and pinned me to the table knife in his hand. "I will go on my own terms bitch." I heard a gun shot as the knife flew out of his hand and across the room. I didn't even need to look up. "Puddin!" I got up and ran to him. He held me for a moment before instructing me to go find some of the men to chill with.

Jokers POV
"No one talks to Harley like that." He laughed. "That's funny considering she is cover in scars. I'm guessing that's where you beat her... Puddin." He said it in such a patronising way it took all my will power not to sheet him right then and there. "What is your business here?" I asked not moving the gun off him. "Well I heard you were meant to shoot the mayor but your....'partnership' fell through."
"You could say that." I kept the gun on him. "Well if you still want to do that come find me." He threw a blue print onto the table and walked out the front door. "HARLEY!" I shouted and waited a couple of seconds until she ran into the kitchen. I was sat at the table reading the prints. "We are going to the club go put on something nice."
"Puddin it's one in the afternoon."
I stood up and stood right in front of her face. "Are you questioning me harls."
"No sir." She shook her head terrified. "Thought not now run along." I kissed her forehead and continued reading. When she came back downstairs she looked wonderful. I wasn't in the mood to compliment her. "Hurry up Harley." I said as I basically stormed out the door. "Yes Mr J." She said as she ran after me. She was only half in the car as I started driving but she managed to get in okay. We got to the club and I went and sat straight in my booth not a word to anyone. I ordered my usual whiskey and Harley came to join me. I ordered her a drink and a meal and sat with her while she ate it I didn't feel like eating. After she had eaten she climbed on top of me and began to kiss me A/N it's going to hint at sexual content if you don't wish to read this skip to the next bold writing. I held her hips and felt her thrust ever so slightly. I kissed her neck and jaw. She looked at me and bit her lip. We're both so crazy we didn't care that everyone was watching us. She kissed me again and bit my lip. She kissed along my jaw and sucked on my neck. A/N all done :) All of a sudden one of my regulars who was very drunk came up to me and hit me around the back of the head. "Hey I want her now... why should you get to have fun with her I want to have fun with her."  Harley got off my lap and I slammed my hands down on the table and stood up. I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the table. He then spat in my face. I don't usually kill regulars but I was having a very bad day. I pulled out my knife but before I could stab him I felt Harley grab my arm. "Puddin everyone is watching... so you think killing a regular is going to make them want to come back?" I threw her off me and onto the floor. "Shut up you stupid cow." I walked over to her and kicked her in stomach. Everyone fell silent and the music went off. "Puddin please." She begged. "Please don't hurt me." Tears streaming down her face. I kicked her one last time and went and sat back down. The man that I had pinned to the table and gone so I downed my whiskey and asked for another I was brought it without any complaints. Then I realised I hadn't blacked out that time I had just hurt her.  I downed another whisky and threw my glass across the room. It shattered on the wall. I was so angry with myself now. What was wrong with me? I hit a wall and split all my knuckles open. At this point I blacked out but this is what I was told happened. I walked back over to Harley. I bent  down next to her and I looked calm. Then all of a sudden I shouted. "You stupid women! Why did you have to make me fall in love with you? Why did you have to make me feel this way?" I kicked her in the face splitting her lip then I grabbed someone's drink and poured it onto her face. She coughed and spluttered.  I kicked her again in the stomach and she coughed blood. I didn't care I picked her up and punched her in the face then let her drop to the floor again.  "For god sake Harley I hate you but I fucking love you." That's when I calmed down. Her sobs heart breaking. She was crying like a mother who had just found out their baby had died. She sounded like a child who had lost its mother. I sat on the floor pulled her into my arms and rocked her back and forth. I tried so hard not to cry as so many people were there watching. I radioed for my men and about six can and got us. Four returned with us and two stayed to clean. I sat in the back with Harley and I accidentally let a tear roll down my cheek but I managed to wipe it before anyone saw. She had stopped sobbing now. "It's okay Puddin. I know you never meant to hurt me. And I know you love me really and I love you to." I kissed her forehead. "Oh baby I'm so sorry I really am." I just held her. When we got home she didn't need any stitches so I just carried her upstairs to bed. Luckily she would be better in a few days. I lay her in the bed and cuddled her. "Puddin.... everyone was watching weren't they?" I looked at her. "They were yeah I'm sorry babe."
"Puddin"
"What now baby you need to rest."
"JJ was there... he gave you the second glass of whiskey but you were two angry to notice." I sighed and lay my head back. "Oh well... what does it matter all that matters is that you get well soon that's it. Now get some rest." I lay there with her until she fell asleep. I sneaked out from under her and went and brought her some flowers some chocolate and a get well soon card. I wrote in the card and placed them on her side of the bed then I went to have a nice cold shower. I hadn't cut in ages but as I walked into the bathroom the cupboard my blades were in, caught my eye.... I shouldn't do it..... but I deserve to feel her pain.....