"I think I know how to juggle both," Dino said, shrugging. 

"I don't think so." 

"What do you mean?" Dino whined slightly. At times, he really wanted to show everyone that he wasn't a baby under their roof of their dorm. But at times, he would also act like one. 

"It's because... remember that day of Hwan Hyejin's fan signing? I know you couldn't go, which is why you weren't practicing right. Look, you'll get distracted if you're dating now. You're already getting distracted when you have a crush on her. Just wait a little longer, okay? When we're not as busy, when we're done giving our group a clear name in the K-pop industry," Wonwoo explained, lightly stroking Dino's head with a fatherly smile. 

Dino didn't want to listen to his words because it was equivalent to a no. But he had to take his words to notice just as well because Wonwoo was right. If he was getting distracted by Hyejin when she's his crush, what would it be like when they're together?

"I'm not saying not to date her. I'm just saying this out of concern. Let's not waste our trainee days like this. We suffered enough back then and when we finally debuted, we were so happy. We almost didn't make it. We failed a few missions during our SEVENTEEN Debut Project too. We cried a few times because we felt pressured, because we felt scared," Wonwoo was saying. Then he sighed. "You understand what I'm telling you, right?"

"You don't want our hard work to go to waste," Dino said in a soft whisper, as if he wasn't saying it at all. 

"That's right. Chan, we've worked our butts off just to debut. Now we're at another stage—getting known. We need to work hard and we can't afford to slip up once or twice," Wonwoo explained. 

"I know, hyung. I just... I'm human too. I can make mistakes, even choices that end up being mistakes," Dino confessed. "I like her too much, hyung. I'm just really afraid at this point."

"As long as you're aware, you'll be fine. Just be careful. You two are part of the media now. You guys belong to them the same way a painter is with his canvas. They can do anything they want, as long as they have the evidence. And you two are still young," Wonwoo said out of concern. 

"Hyung, I don't want to hurt her. Indirectly or directly, I don't want to do that." 

"You won't, if you're careful enough." Wonwoo patted his head and gave him an assuring smile. "Just remember that. Okay?"

"I will, hyung." Dino nodded, finally smiling. Then a sound came from his phone and Dino had another reason to smile again. "I think that's her. As of now, hyung, I will enjoy every second spent with her. Because, if I find out that everything won't last, that everything will change, at least I can say, I've had my happy times with her." 

+ + + 

Due to all of Hyejin's plans for the day, the movie date was pushed to later at night, at around eleven. 

It was their typical outfits every time they met; a medical mask, a hoodie and a baseball cap. And when they saw each other, their eyes lit up. They were smiling, although they both knew it wasn't visible. They were smiling behind their masks. But they were happy with each other's presence. 

"Hi," Dino greeted. 

"Hi," Hyejin greeted back, giggling. 

"Movie dates are slowly become our usual thing," Dino commented as he handed Hyejin her ticket. 

"It's just the second time, Dino," she said, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"You'll never know. It'll be the third time next time. Then the fourth time and the fifth time, the sixth time, the seventh time..." Dino went on.