Chapter 29

"John, look what I found." Sydney threshold as he entered the room. Sydney wasn't alone, may hawak siyang lalaki na kung tatansyahin ay nasa mid 20's siguro. He was pointing a gun on him, looks like Sydney captured someone.

"Who is he?" James asked. He was quite serious after the Cassiopeia being attacked.  His playboy side is fading away.

"The witnessed. He knows everything." Sydney answered. He held down the man he was holding without putting the gun away.

They didn't recognized the captive, his eyes were filled with fear. John looked down at the man and his eyes were scarier than they thought. Of course, what do they expect? They are the most dangerous mafias in the country.

"Who is behind the attack?" hinawakan ng mahigpit ni Mc John ang kwelyo nito. He was pissed off, that's for sure.  Marami ang nasawi, mga tauhan nila and even the innocent students.

Ngumiti lang ng nakakaloko ang taong tinatanong niya, hindi ito sumagot. Parang binalewala lang nito ang tanong niya.

Sydney grabbed the culprit's hair and pulled hard until his neck snapped back painfully.

"Just answer the fuck up!" John screamed angrily.  James, on the other hand, handed the knife on his twin.  This is what they do, tinatakot at pinahihirapan ang sinumang hindi susunod sa kanila.

"Again, who the fuck attacked us!" The sharp knife is pointing on his neck. They will take it slowly, and they will play at it with no mercy.

"Why would I tell you? I know even if I tell you you would still kill me!"  he exclaimed that made echo in the hideout they were in. They are used to it, sa umpisa lang naman yan. Kunwari matigas but at the end of the day truth will come out and blood will run out.

John smiled viciously before slipping the knife teasingly, gustong niyang dahan-dahan na paraan.  Pero parang walang epekto ang ginagawa niya, no scream, no pain from him.

"Yan lang ba ang kaya nyong gawin?" he laughed sarcastically as if he was underestimating the capabalities of the 5 men around him.

Anger took over in Kenneth's body. He instantly punched the man, he can't help it, his bare hands are very eager.

James pressed his fingers hard into the cheek of the captive until blood exuded badly from his wounds.

"You'll say it or your family will suffer. You don't know what we are capable with." lubhang natigilan ang lalaking nakagapos, he was worried. He can take everything but not his family. In this moment, he knows, there is no other choice. He should say it.

"Don't ever touch my family. You want to know the truth? Well,.." tiningnan niya isa-isa ang mga lalaki na nagpapahirap sa kanya. "The queens of Dandelion planned everything."

And boom!

Silence enveloped the room. Their instincts were right then? but why did Carmel Park didn't admit it? Of course they will deny it.

"Are you telling the truth?" James voice was fading. This is not supposed to be like this. Charlene Sy, the girl he wanted to have for the rest of his life was their enemy. That's love, always complicated.

"Believe it or not, I have proofs." But John didn't care anymore, he immediately pulled the trigger and shot the man right in the head.  Blood dripped all over the floor

He can't help but fist into anger, hindi niya dapat palampasin to. He is the mightest of all kings kaya kailangan niyang maging matatag, kailangan niyang bumuo ng plano, kailangan niyang piliin ang mas makakabuti sa organisasyon nila.Even if he should kill his wife.