2- Babyshower

I woke up minutes later, my skin wrinkled by water, feeling cold. That bath didn't help my headache. I emptied the bathtub and wrapped a large towel around my body. I took an aspirin from the medicine chest and put myself to bed without even thinking about making the effort of putting on a new pajamas. After all....Marilyn used to wear her Channel n°5, didn't she?

The following morning I got up very late and the fear I felt the night before had left during my long rest. I took a quick hot shower and put on my almond body lotion. I decided to wear a blue-marine Versace cocktail dress, put on my make up and called a cab. It left me by my best friend's house. Me and Jenna met three years before: I got to know she was going to be my 'partner' in the series. Our characters had to be 'partners' on-the-job and in their private life. Jenna Mi is a beautiful, famous, Asian actress. I had seen her on the screen multiple times and it was an honor, for me, having to work with an Emmy-Award-winner. I asked Thomas to call her and ask her to have lunch together a week before starting to film: I was frightened, petrified. We had to shoot a very very hot scene on our first day of shooting! And, even if I had already filmed some adult-content scenes, those times I was less embarrassed since I had to 'deal' with a man. But this would have been my first sex scene with a woman. And fortunately we immediately got on (which is a very rare thing in the showbiz) and this made things easier for both. Now that she was pregnant, writers decided to let her work, and decided 'me' and 'her' were going to have a baby with in-vitrust fertilization.

Jenna's husband opened the door and welcomed me with a friendly hug:

-Hey godmother what's up?

-I'm fine, surrogate dad!- I answered joking -where's mommy?

-Little Sean's babyshower is in the other room!

I followed him in the huge, well furnished, crowded living room. Jenna came towards me and greeted with a sweet sisterly hug.

-Hi mommy. How are you today?!

-Fine! You are finally here Liv! Where have you been?!- I gave her my present and gave a look to my watch. I was an hour late!!!

I joined to the crowd and Jenna started telling about her first-pregnant-days on the set.

Everybody started to laugh when we told about that time her baby decided to express his happiness for being on-the-way while we were filming and sharing a kiss. Jenna broke the kiss and before we both could even realize what was going to happen, she vomited on my shirt. Our costume-designers immediately gave me the emergency copy of my clothes but they couldn't find my second bra. I had to shoot two more scenes stinking as hell.

We ate the huge teddy-bear cake and, after opening all the gifts, I said goodbye and left. Jenna knew I needed to sleep and that my headache was still there.

Once I got home, I threw myself on the bed and immediately fell asleep.