1- Red Lipstick

** Hi guys... I saw I haven't got many readers. but I won't complain. enjoy the new chapter. sorry but it's a bit short. Love.**

I wrapped my body with my black blanket. I was terribly cold and I felt feverish. I started to unpack all the gift and letters. But among them something caught my attention: among them there was a Black envelope. I took it, guided by the passion I have for that particular color. I opened it and let its content fall on my bed. I chilled when my eyes met a clean, never used kleenex. A shiver ran through my spine, when I noticed a red-lipstick writing on one side of it. I took it and shook it open: that writing was repeated over and over, filling every side of the white paper. Motherhood motherhood motherhood motherhood....

I rused to the closet, my whole body shaking from head to toe, searching for my purse, hungry to find my Iphone. Then, I stopped. I suddenly calmed down, as if someone was holding me in his arms. I felt relieved, thinking that, maybe, I had some heaters. And one of them was standing in the crowd that day, and wanted to scare me. I thought about that time I found the cute word "spaghetti sucker" hanging in my twittering page . And lots of them followed. You know, some of them really wanted Lily Rush to be the protagonist of "The Files". And surely Morris was more talented than I am and will ever be. I went to the kitchen and threw the tissue in the garbage. Don't worry Liv. I repeated to myself over and over.

I let my nightgown fall on the bathroom floor and let my tired self get cuddled by hot bubbling water. I had put on my favourite cd. I didn't even realized I was falling asleep.