ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You

Start from the beginning

We separated and I tried to fish out my phone out of my pocket and the most heartbreaking thing happened.

I dropped my phone on the ground and the screen cracked even more.

"Oh my god!! I am so sorry, look I'll get you a new phone!" He tried making me feel better.

"I don't think so. Even though if  you know how to get everything I had on my phone back." I sounded mad but on the inside, I'm not.

I see hurt displayed on his face, but he later covers it up with his bad boy attitude face.

"Kay I'm leaving. Just to let you know that kiss is just like everyone so don't think you're special or something." He said that and left me in the dust.

It hurts that he called my first kiss an original and that he compared it the way his sluts kissed him.

I picked up the broken phone that wouldn't turn on and left to go home.

------------------
Gwenyth Capri's POV: (Cameron's mom)

I just got home from work.

I changed out of my work clothes and showered.

I wondered what just happened at my work;

...

7 hours ago:

I was on my desk; filing and answering phones. I work at the Delaware Express News. I help with investigating stories and printing on newspaper and such.

My friend, Kathy who works at the downstairs lobby and a receptionist, came up to me and she was holding a big envelope.

"Hey. Someone told me to give you this envelope." Then she handed me it.

"Thank you and maybe later on we could go to lunch together?" I asked. She responded with okay and left.

Okay let's see what we have here.

I opened it and there was a letter with a box in it. I looked at the letter and started reading it.

"Dear Ms. Capri; ...."

Oh. My. God.

Then I looked at the box and opened it. It was another paper. I turned it around and-

Holy Shit.

I grabbed everything and put it in the envelope and ran down to the lobby.

I approached Kathy and asked who sent this.

She said," I don't know. It was our usual mailman."  She went back to what she was doing.

I am scared.

Who found out?

Most importantly, who would tell?

...

After I was done showering, I changed and got my purse. Inside it was the envelope.

I put it on top of my closet and left to go cook dinner for my son.

------------------
Cameron's POV:

After the dinner, I went to go and shower.

Wow.

I just realized something.

Tomorrow is Friday. I have that little date with Scott. I mean I wouldn't consider it a date but it sounded like a date, right? I mean he told me not bring anyone.

As I was getting ready for bed, I did that 11:11 wish thing that I always do and went to sleep.

What will tomorrow have in store for us?

------------------
Scott's POV:

I am recently walking out of the gym for preparing for the homecoming tomorrow.

Not only that, but the big date with Cameron.

Man, I'm starting to have feelings for him.

I know

What a cliche.

A star quarterback fallin- scratch that- have feelings for a nerd that holds a lot of sass.

Don't call me a stalker but I've seen him across campus and in class.

I've seen him all alone sitting on a bench reading a book, how his glasses slide down his perfect shape nose but he leaves it like that. That's so adorable.

I heard a little rumor that him and Sherry were best friends.

I was shocked

But to be honest, I wanted to date my ex girlfriend's ex best friend, while I am dating her.

Do you get me?

I finally have the balls to sit with him in lunch. My friends were shocked that I was hanging out with him. A peasant what they called him. I wanted to punch them, but I care for
my reputation at that time.

I went into my car and drove.

Tomorrow, I am nervous not only because some representatives for colleges are gonna be there but HE'S gonna be there. Watching me. Supporting me.

At school, there's a spirit day and that's when everyone dresses our school color and have paint on their faces while we wear or team shirt and varsity jacket and cheerleaders wear their outfit.

I wonder what he's going to wear tomorrow?

Everyone in our team is giving their girlfriend their varsity jacket.

I really want him to wear my varsity jacket.
------------------

DANGGG SEAN O'PRY IS HOT!!!

HE SCREAMS JOCK

Do you ship;

Cameron&Scott

Okay. Ciao Ciao

XOXO BITCHY BOY;)