The wedding part 2?

Callie's POV
I wake up and roll over on my side just to bump into someone, it's Grayson. I look around and see we're in his moms house. I remember this weeks activities, I was scared it was all a dream, but this is really happening. We can finally be together freely.
.
.
.
After changing out of our pajamas, Grayson and I go downstairs, where we hear his mother talking on the phone.
"Yes? Ok, yes I got it. Ok, thanks so much for telling me. Bye."
"Mom who was that?" Grayson asks Lisa.
"It was Callie." She replies.
"Oh, is everything ok over there?" I ask concerned.
"Yeah, everything's fine, well depending on how you take this. I have good news and bad news. The Bad news is that Sean and your mom got a divorce, the Good news is that means you and Grayson can legally get married!"
My mouth dropped.
"Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!"
I jump up and down then basically tackled Grayson and Lisa by hugging them.
.
.
.
.
Grayson's POV
I'm currently on google looking for a venue to have the wedding, there's so many options. Sigh this is why boys shouldn't plan this stuff.
Callie comes out of the bathroom just in time for me to get her help.
"Hey babe? What do you want to do for the wedding? Do you want to have it outside? Indoors? How many people should we invite?"
She sits down next to me on the bed.
"Grayson. Let's not have a big wedding, it'll take too long to plan. All that's important is that we're getting married, we can just go to city hall with you're Mom, Ethan and Cameron. I just want us to get married."
I look at her kinda confused.
"But Cal, you've always wanted a big wedding, why the change of heart?"
She looks down and sighs as a blush appears on her cheeks.
Then she pulls a stick out of her back pocket.
She looks up at me and smiles.
"I'm pregnant."
.
.
.
Callie's POV
So here we are at City Hall, signing the marriage papers. I can't believe it, I'm finally marrying the love of my life.
We finish signing the papers, the woman at the counter stamps it and say "Congratulations, you are now Husband and Wife."
Grayson places both of his hands on either side of my face and kisses me passionately.
As he pulls away he leans closer to my ear and whispers.
"I love you so much Callie Dolan."
.
.
.
.
We get to the hotel that Grayson and I are staying at for the weekend. Grayson opens the car door for me and carries me out, bridal style of course.
He carries me that way all the way to our hotel room, once we get in he closes the door and places me in the bed, hovering over me.
He leans down to give me another kiss, then he starts to kiss down my neck making his way down.
He stops at one point, and pulls my shirt up. Grayson places his hands on me and plants many kisses all over my belly.
"Daddy can't wait to see you little one."
.
.
.
.
.
Wow I'm horrible at updating I'm so sorry guys I've been feeling really sick lately and I don't know what going on. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Peace ✌🏼