Party Tricks

Callie's POV
Things have been great for me and Grayson here at college. We finally get to live life as a normal couple, we don't have to hide anything from anyone anymore. It's so refreshing. *Beep beep beep* My alarm goes off and I get up out of bed. I fix my bed and then walk over to Grayson's bed so I can wake him up. I give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Morning sleepy head." I say. He groans and stretches his arms. "Well that's a good way to wake up." He stretches his arms over to me and before I can tell what he's doing, he's pulling me on top of him. He pulls me in for another kiss and deepens it. I pull away and giggle. "Graysonnnn we have to get ready for class, come on." I get up and pull him with me. "Fine" he says rolling his eyes. " But once we get back to our room, your mine." Grayson says with a wink. The two of us get dressed, go and meet Ethan at his room, then walk to class together.
.
.
.
After class was over Ethan and Grayson went to go get something to eat, and I stayed behind. When I was walking back to my dorm I bumped into my friend Bella. "Hey girl" she comes and gives me a hug. "What's up?" I ask her. "Yo I'm throwing a huge party on Friday night. You and the Twins have to come to it!" She says. "Really? That's awesome! Of course we'll go." "Awesome! I gotta go now, but I better see you Friday." She says and walks toward her dorm. Then I walk to McDonald's, where Grayson and Ethan are eating.
.
.
.
Once I get to McDonald's I order something, get my food, then go sit down with the boys. "Guys I have some exciting news. The three of us have officially been invited to our first college party!" "Really? Awesome! When is it?" Grayson asks. "This Friday." "What? That's in two days, we need to get ready." Ethan says. "Dude what do you mean get ready?" Grayson asks. "Gray. It's our first college party. We have to make sure we are dressed super cool. This party is gonna be the start of our reputation. How we look and act at this party is gonna stay with us these four years that we're here." "Well I think your being a little too crazy about this party Eth. It's just supposed to be fun, nothing serious is gonna happen at the party. Just be chill about it." I say taking a sip of my drink. 
.
.
.
Two days went by faster than I thought it would. As soon as we were done with all our classes, Grayson and I went back to our dorm to get dressed. He got dressed while watching tv, and I got dressed in our bathroom. I put on a black leather top and a black leather shirt with a high slit to match it. (Picture above) Then I took out my curling iron and put beach waves in my hair. I did my makeup, creating a sexy cut crease and paired it with a red lip. I threw on my black shiny heels. Then I walked out the bathroom. Grayson was already dressed and he turned to look at me. "Oh my god." He stared at me, looking me up and down. "Wow." Is all he said. "You like what you see?" I say and do a little spin. "Y-yes of course. Wow, do we have to go to the party. Can't we just say here anndd." He says pulling me close by grabbing my waist, and raises his eyebrows suggestively. "Babe we can't, I promised Bella we'd be there. But don't worry as soon as we get back here I am all yours. You can do whatever you'd like" I say with a wink. I give him a peck on the lips and get my bag. The party is close by so we just walk instead of driving.
.
.
.
We walk into the party and there's flashing lights, loud music, and people dancing everywhere. Grayson gets close to my ear so I can hear him. " I'm gonna go get us some drinks." He says and gets lost in the crowd.
He comes back and hands me my drink. I lift the cup up to my face and smell it. "Is there alcohol in this?" I ask him. "Yeah, come on it's a party. Have some fun. Drink." I cautiously sip the drink. Bella comes running over to me. "Hi! You made it!" She says hugging me. Grayson walks off as Bella pulls me to the couch.
Bella and I talk for about a hour, then we both decided to get up and dance. I feel someone pull me by my hips into theirs. As we rock from side to side he leans over and starts kissing my neck. I turn around to face Grayson and he immediately grabs my face to make out with me, I can taste the alcohol on his breath. I pull away. "Grayson. How much have you had to drink." I question him. "I haven't had that muchh. Come on. There's a empty bedroom upstairs let's go." "Grayson we can't." I pull away from him and he grabs me tighter. "Come on." He whines. "Grayson. No." I push him away. "Fine" he says and walks away from me. He was acting like a baby. A stupid horny baby. I forget about it and go back to hang out with Bella.
At around 12am I decide we've been here long enough and go look for Grayson, so we can go home. I look in the kitchen and there's no sign of him. I push through the people dancing, still no sign of Grayson. I walk upstairs where the rooms are to see if he went to the bathroom. No ones in there. The only place I haven't looked is the bedroom, he might have decided to go to sleep for some weird reason. I knock on the door.  No response, so I just decide to walk in. What I see kills me, Grayson is on top of a a girl making out with her. "Oh my god." I gasp, placing my hand over my mouth. "What? Callie! No it's not what it looks like." He jumps off the bed and trips over his own feet. I run out slamming the door. I leave the party and run to my door. Once I get there I lock the door so no one can come in. I drop myself on my bed and just start to sob. I can't believe he would do this to me. To us.
.
.
.
Omg I'm such a piece of crap it's been over a month since I've updated. I'm so sorry I have been so busy. But I can't believe this story has over 10k reads?!?!?! Omg I love you guys so much thank you. 😘 I appreciate the fact that you guys read and enjoy my story. Thank you so much! Peace ✌🏽️