Graduation

Callie's POV
I can't believe. The day is already here. Graduation day. It feels like I just started highschool yesterday, but here I am graduating. I give myself one last look in the mirror. I have my purple cap and gown on. For the first time in actually excited to go to school. I do the finishing touches on my makeup and hair and then go downstairs with the rest of my family. Once I reach the bottom of the steps my mom looks at me and starts tearing up. "Oh my baby! I'm so proud of you! Look at how you've grown so fast." She runs over and hugs me, squeezing me tight. Sean clears his throat. "I don't mean to break up this mother daughter moment but we're gonna be late if we don't leave now. And we still need to take a picture of the kids." "Oh right right right. Ok" My mom says pulling out her camera. "Okay Grayon, Ethan, Callie, get together now." She says motioning with her hand. Ethan gets in the middle of Grayson and I and puts his arms around both of our shoulders. "Say cheese!" Sean says and we laugh and roll our eyes. "Cheese!" We all say in unison. "Okay come on let's go go go." Sean says as he basically pushes us all out the house so that we can hurry up and get to the school.

Once we get there we immediately take our seats and wait for the ceremony to start. It's starts and we all wait to here our names called.
"Callie Dolan" I mentally cringe at the face that they put Dolan as my last name. Not cause I don't want to have that last name, but because I know the reason they put that as my last name is cause of my mom's marriage. Anyways I get up off my seat and practically race to the stage. Enjoying my moment , getting my diploma, and seeing that proud look on my moms face.

After the Ceremony was over we all went out to dinner. My mom, of course, has not stopped crying since we left and saying how proud she is. "Oh Sean look at our babies. Today's graduation, and in just a few months they'll be going off to college." My mom says wiping away her tears. "Speaking of college, have you guys gotta your letters saying which colleges you've been accepted into?" Sean asks. "No, but  I checked my email and tracked them. They should be getting here tomorrow." Grayson says.

The Next Day
When I wake up I shoot op out of bed knowing that today we're gonna get our letters from college. I can't wait to find out which ones have accepted us. And I can't wait to go to college with Grayson. I run downstairs, almost falling in the process, and see Grayson and my mom sitting at the kitchen table. "Did they come in yet?" I ask. "They just did." Grayson says and holds up our letters, they're both from NYU. Ones addressed to Grayson, one to me, and one to Ethan of course. He hands me mine so we can open ours up together. "Ready?"  "As ready as I'll ever be." He says. "Oh wait should we wait until Ethan gets back?" I ask "No! No! No! Open them now!" My mom presses. "Okay. Okay" I open the letter up and start to read. I swear my heart stops for a minute. "I got in. I got in!" I shout. "So did I!" Grayson says and hugs me. "Oh my goodness. My baby is going to NYU. I can't believe." My mom says hugging me, and yes, crying. She wipes her eyes. "Okay well kids I have to run to the store, but I'll be right back then we can go meet up with your dad and siblings to celebrate." "Okay bye mom." She grabs her stuff and leaves. "Oh my gosh I'm so happy! We're gonna go to NYU together!" I say and hug Grayson. He hugs me back squeezing me so nicely. "I can't believe it either, this is gonna be so good for us." I pull my head back, place my hands on his face, and give him a kiss on his lips. "Hmm you know we don't have to wait to celebrate with our family. We could have a little celebration of our own right now. What do you think?" He says smirking. "I think that's a great idea." He places his hands on my butt, lifting me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I continue to place kisses all over his jawline and neck as he walks us to his bedroom. When we get there he places me on his bed, still keeping my legs wrapped around his waist. He kisses my lips, and this time it's different than the way he usually kisses me. This time it's rough and needed. He runs his fingers through my hair occasionally tugging. I let out a moan against his lips. I pull away for the kiss to tug on his shirt. "This needs to come off now." He pulls it up and over his head throwing it somewhere in the room. He then pulls my shirt off of me. "Only fair princess." He says with a wink. He puts my legs back over him, squeezing and grabbing at my butt and thigh as we continue to make out. He slowly moves his hand upward massaging my boob through my bra (a/n I swear if anyone comments about the video they made reading dirty fanfiction I'm done) I let out a small whimper as he touches me. "Oh my god!" Grayson and I quickly shoot up to see where the voice came from. We look up to see my mom standing in the doorway. "Mom! What are you doing back?" I ask, reaching over and grabbing a sheet to cover myself. "Well I came back to get my wallet and was going to ask if either of you have seen it. What do you think you're doing?!" She shouts. "Anne it's not what it looks like." Grayson says pulling his shirt back over his head. "Really Grayson? Because it looks like you were about to have sex with my daughter! Who also happens to be your step-sister in case you forgot! I can't believe this! It's a good thing I got here when I did to stop you from taking advantage of my daughter!" Grayson gets mad at this comment. "I am not takin advantage of her! And you're a little late because we've already had sex before!" Anndd I can't believe he just said that. My mom becomes furious. "That is it! You two are in so much trouble! By the time Sean and I are finished punishing you both, you won't even see the light of day, let only see eachother!" "But mom I love Grayson!" I start to cry. "And I love her." He says grabbing my hand. "You are too young to know what love is. Let's go." My mom grabs my hand and pulls me out the room. "Grayson!" "It's okay baby we'll get through this!" He shouts right before my mom slams his door closed. She brings me into my room. "Don't even think about leaving this room." She says and closes my door. I drop myself onto my bed and start sobbing. How am I suppose to fix this?
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry I didn't update when I said I was going to. I have been super super super busy with a crap ton of work. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Peace :)