Scared

Callie's POV
Grayson and I didn't get to enjoy the rest of the night because we were so scared of what Chloe was going to do. Was she really going to tell our parents. What are they gonna do if they find out? What if they break up because of us? These are the thoughts running through my mind as we all drive home.

The next day I get up exhausted. I could barely sleep the whole night, I was so worried. I go downstairs and join my family for breakfast. After we finish eating we hear a knock on the door. My mom goes and answers it. "Chloe? What are you doing here. Please come on in." She says. Oh please no. Chloe walks into the kitchen where we're all sitting. "Oh Chloe. What brings you hear?" Sean asks. "Oh I just had something important to tell you both." She says smirking at Grayson and I. "What is it?" Sean asks, clearly confused. "Are you aware that you have been living with disgusting liars?" "Excuse me? Who are you talking about?" My mom asks. "I'm talking about those two over there. Grayson and Callie. You know they've been secretly dating right under your noses. I caught them making out in the girls bathroom last night." She crosses her arms and puts on a evil smile. "What?!" I pretend to act surprised. "Oh don't play dumb you little slut." Chloe shouts back. "Excuse me! Don't you dare call my daughter a slut." My mom says. "And what are you even talking about Chloe? Since he didn't have a date Grayson was hanging out with me and Ariel the entire night. We didn't even see Callie after we got out the car!" Ethan chimes in. I mentally thank him for going along. Then Sean speaks up. "How dare you come in here and make up lies about my family. I knew you where still hung up on my son, but I didn't think you were crazy enough to do something as stupid as this. Now do you self a favor and stay away from my family." He shouts. "Really? You're gonna just take your son and his slutly girlfriends word for it?" She scoffs. "For the last time, don't call my daughter a slut. Now get your little flat behind out of my house." My mom pushes her out the door. Then she walks back over to the kitchen. "Now what was that really about." Sean questions. Grayson and I both stay quiet for a while. "Hello?" He presses. I sigh. Then Grayson speaks up. "Chloe came up to me yesterday and said that she wanted to have fun. She said she wanted to sleep with me. When I said no she said that I was gonna regret denying her. I didn't think she'd ever come up with a lie trying to break us apart. And get me in trouble." He finishes. "Well then, if she ever threatens you again come to us. We have to go to work now. Stay out of trouble and let me know if she show back up here. Cameron you're in charge as always." Sean says, then him and my mom leave. It's quiet between the four of us. "Well Ethan and I are gonna go back upstairs and leave you to alone for a while." Cameron says. "Grayson. How much longer are we going to do this?" I ask putting my head in my hands. "What?" "The lying! We keep lying so that we can keep our secret. How many more lies can we tell?" "Hey hey hey listen." He pulls me into a hug. "Soon we'll graduate, then we go off to college. We'll have a fresh start. No more lying. Just you and me." He says. I pull away to look at him "But what about when we visit? We still have to pretend that we aren't in love with eachother." I say starting to cry. "Okay how about this. We go off to college, live our lives, and when we come back to visit for the holidays we tell them the truth. That way if they get upset we can just go back to our dorms." "Are you sure?" He places his hands on my face tilting my head up to him. "Yes. I would do anything to make sure you're happy." I smile. "Thank you." I reach up to give him a kiss. "Now come on, let's go nap. I know you're exhausted." He leads me up to his room and we both fall asleep.
.
.
.
Short chapter but I'm gonna update later tonight to make up for it. Peace :)