Bloopers

A/N I SWEAR THEY ARE LIKE THE MOST ADORABLE THINGS EVER AND JINXX'S LAUGH IS SO CUTE

------------

Jake POV

"What's up guys this is Jake."

"And this is Jinxx."

"We're from Black Veil Brides and...fuck."

We both burst out laughing.

I stopped the camera. "Alright let's try this again."

"What's up guys this is Jake."

"This is Jinxx."

"We're from Black Veil Brides, and we're doing a playthrough of our brand new song Out- fuck."

"Siders." Jinxx through his head back in laughter.

"God dammit ok one more time."

"What's up guys this is Jake."

"This is Jinxx."

"We're from Black Veil Brides and we're doing a playchru. UGH GALALALA!"

"One more time blulululu."

"Ernie get outta here bro." I turned off the camera.

We had been trying to film the intro for the playthrough of The Outsider for like an hour at least. And I was fucking spent.

"You know what fuck it we'll do it later." I told Jinxx and walked into the kitchen.

Sushi. That always made me feel better.

"Jakey go sit down I'll make it for you."

"This is so fucking stupid!" My head plopped onto his shoulder. "I can't even get a fucking intro right! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Calm down there Mr. Ragequit." He kissed my head. "Now go sit, I'll make get you some food.

I slumped onto the couch.

"Here baby." He handed me the plate. "Is my Jakey all grumpy now?"

"Mayyyybeee."

"Well, we can't have that now can we."

Jinxx set the nearly empty plate aside and straddled my lap. He trailed his tongue slowly along my neck. It felt great but...

"B-but Jinxxy... my sushi."

"Shh." He placed a finger on my lips. "This will be much better than sushi."

His lips traveled down my neck, leaving a wet, hot trail. His teeth nearly pierced the skin above my collarbone.

"Mmm Jinxx."

He slid off my shirt, then lifted his arms up, motioning me to take off his. I leaned forward and took one of his nipples in my mouth, nipping and sucking on the bud as his head was thrown back in pleasure. Eyes closed shut, mouth wide into an "O" into a silent scream.

Jinxx's hips grinded down onto my enclothed erection. Making me unbelievable more hard than before.

"Jake! Mhm, fuck me, please." His arms locked behind my neck and his forehead was on mine. His ice blue eyes sent shivers up my spine....or maybe it was the friction caused by him grinding down on my jeans.

I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, he let himself up a bit and I slid them off of him. He pushed my shoulders back against the couch and leaned down. He took my zipper in his mouth and pulled it down, then slid my pants off and threw them on the floor. He took to my mouth again passionately. Kissing me hungrily.

I shoved my tongue into his mouth, reclaiming dominance. Placing my hands at his hips, I aligned him with my hard cock and slammed into his entrance.

"Ah fuck Jake!" Jinxx's nails scratched my back as I pounded into him.

"God Jinxxy you're so tight, fuck you feel so good."

All I got in return were loud, whorish moans as I hit his prostate.

I felt the familiar knot in my stomach. Oh fuck I was so close and by how loud Jinxx was moaning, he was too.

"J-jake! OH! FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

I bit hard into his sweet spot on his neck as we came together.

Jinxx collapsed against me as we both breathed heavily, trying to catch our breath.

"So," Jinxxy said finally, "think you can say that intro right now?"