MERRY CHRISTMAS

A/N This was inspired by my cousin who's asking his girlfriend to marry him tomorrow. MERRY BVBMAS 

Jinxx POV

I awoke to the sound of "Mistress For Christmas" by AC DC and the smell of coffee coming from downstairs. The missing warmth told me Jake was already downstairs, probably making breakfast.

I lazily went down the stairs (I'm pretty much dead in the morning until I have coffee)

"Merry Christmas Jinxxy." Jake came over to the table with a plate of blueberry pancakes and coffee. "Eat up and put some clothes on. I have a surprise for you."

Yes we sleep naked. Got a problem with it?

I finished my delicious food and got ready.

"Jakey I'm ready now what's my surprise?"

"You'll see baby, just be patient."

"But I don wanna be patient!" I laid my head into his chest making him laugh at my childishness.

"Too bad baby, cuz there is no way in hell I am spoiling this surprise."

"Awwwwwwwww."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "C'mon Jinxxy let's go."

We drove for what seemed like hours. Our hands entwined the entire time. Something seemed different with my beloved Jake, he seemed more especially loving, but nervous about something. I clenched the pendant he had gotten me. It was a beautiful silver treble clef with a skull at the end. I was so happy when had given it to me, it was when he asked me to be his boyfriend. When we declared our love for one another. I never took it off, it gave me a warm feeling of being loved. A/N JINXX'S NECKLACE IN THE PIC ABOVE

We finally arrived at a beautiful little cafe adorned with lights.

"Reservation for Pitts please." Jake seemed so nervous, what was the matter with him.

"Right this way sirs."

We spent the dinner constantly in touch with one another. Our hands never separated, and we stared into each others eyes. We didn't need words, our actions said everything.

"Jinxxy I have something I need to ask you." Jake got down on one knee in front of me.

"Jeremy Ferguson, you are the absolute love of my life. I can't spend a minute without you. I love you more than life itself, more than the air we breathe, more than music. Would you do me the honor in being mine forever? Jeremy, will you marry me?"

I could only nod as I cried tears of joy and was enveloped in Jake's arms and repeated, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

We drove home barely able to contain ourselves. I was Mr. Pitts. I was finally going to be with the man I loved forever.

"Jake this has been the best Christmas ever."

"Yes it has Jinxxy. Merry Christmas my husband."

"Merry Christmas to you to my beloved."