Neko

Jake POV

Master, please come home. I need you

Aww Jinxxy. My poor little Neko was in heat. It was kind of like a girl on her period, but wayyyyy more fun. Well, for me. For my little kitty, it was immense need and uncomfort when I wasn't fucking him. The poor thing was so needy and I felt bad, but I couldn't fuck him 24/7. MY DICK WOULD BE FUCKING BLACK AND BLUE!

I sped through the streets, don't worry I obeyed the traffic laws.....kinda. Oh relax, the cops were too busy eating their donuts.

I slammed the door as I heard the whines and whimpers of my poor little Neko. I rushed up the stairs to a sight that made me instantly hard.

Jinxx lay spread out on the bed with a 10 inch dildo, fucking himself hard. His tail lay behind him, curling and uncurling, waving with his moans. His fluffy black ears were flat against his hair as his face was scrunched, eyes closed tightly, as he let out a loud moan.

My little kitten was always very vocal.

"Master please. It hurts so bad" He looked at me with those innocent little baby blue eyes.

"Shhh, it's ok my little kitten, Master's here,"

I scratched and petted his behind his ears making him nuzzle into my hand. I leaned down and nipped at his skin, breathing little ghost kisses down his neck.

"Mmm Master I-I need you" He grinded his rock hard cock against my leg.

"Patients kitten, you will have me"

I stripped off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers as I climbed onto the bed.

"C'mere kitten, just relax. Master will make you feel so good"

Jinxxy crawled over to me, tail swishing behind him.

I pushed him onto his back, taking his cock in my mouth.

"Oh fuck! Master m-more please" He bucked his hips.

I held his hips down and took him in further, swallowing around him. I could taste his sweet, salty precum and pulled off as his moans got even louder, signalling he was going to cum.

I stripped off my boxers and immediately slammed into my kittens tight little hole. Jinxx gasped his head thrown back in pleasure, ears plastered against his hair, mouth open in a perfect "O."

He was goddamn beautiful.

I rammed into him full speed, skin slapping together, the bed knocking against the wall hard enough to leave dents. And my little neko was only begging for more.

I suddenly changed to an angle that made his eyes shoot open and let out a loud, whorish moan.

"OH GOD YES! RIGHT THERE MASTER PLEASE OH HARDER!"

I rammed into him as fast as I humanly could, feeling my own release coming on.

"Master I-i'm gonna cum!"

"Me to kitten"

With one last hard thrust we both came. Jinxxy with a scream, and I with a low groan.

I pulled out of him and collapsed next my little kitten. I drifted my eyes shut until I felt him nuzzling my face.

I opened my eyes to see Jinxxy laying curled up by my head. His eyes filled with lust and need.

"Again?"