Run

Someone asked me if I could do Nali instead of Nalu. Well that was not going to happen! Nalu for the win!
                                   -Tulip 🌷
___________________________
Lucy Pov:
The golden suns rays peaked through my curtain as I woke up ready to use my Signature Lucy kick on Natsu. But to my surprise (and little disappointment) he wasn't there.

That's strange....

I got up to take a relaxing shower and eat a yummy breakfast. After I got dressed, I grabbed my celestial keys and began on my way.

It was really dark and humid today. The temperature was rising up quickly, as I strolled down the streets of Magnolia.

Suddenly I heard a giant growl and a voice shout, "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!"

Huh?

I turned to see a wave of fire heading straight for me!

"EEEKKK" I screeched. I waited for the attack to hit but nothing happen. I looked up to see Virgo carrying me.

"Ready to punish me princess!" She cheerfully pleaded.

"Ok you can go now! I sweat dropped. Poof!

as Virgo vanished I turned to see who dared attack me.

"LUCY!" Out of the smoke a figure with glowing red eyes emerged.

"N-Natsu!?"

No I couldn't believe it. "Why are you attacking me!?" I cried out shocked.

"As my mate I could never hurt you, however..."

"FIRE DRAGON."

"NO NATSU PLEASE!" I screamed, as my heart shattered.

"YOU MUST LEARN YOUR PLACE!"

"ROAR!!!"

I tried to run but the fire swallowed me whole. My body was burned painfully as I flew backwards.

My eyes grew heavy as they began to close.

"N-Natsu please n-no.... "

"Now time to take you back to our camp my mate."

That was the last thing I heard before I was greeted by the friendly darkness.
___________________________
Well hope you liked this chapter! Nalu forever! Hope you guys have a great day Love you all!
                                   -Tulip 🌷