Chapter 6

[Eva's POV]

Despite the small near miss, I must admit that Chris has really surprised me. He was very nice to offer me breakfast and more I enjoyed it and I gave up the rage due to school late.But this doesn't make him a good guy, he was kind, but he is one of the Penetrators. I go into the classroom with a small smile on my lips, thinking about the story of pancakes with maple syrup and jam, I never imagined seeing one of Penetrators, the fuckboy par excellence if we want to point out, eat certain things. Not that I imagined what they eat or don't eat, but certainly a person known with the appellative of Bad Boy, you imagine him with a bottle of beer or vodka in hand and not to enjoy some pancakes.

I reach Noora to the school desk, it's my Spanish classmate, which thankfully she understands something considering my total landslide on the subject. I self-reproach because I realize that behind that confused air she has picked up my tiny smile, she knows me too well, and this thing kinda scares me ...

《Evaa??..》 

《Come on, come on. You can start with the questions.》I tell her puffing and trying to hold back a smile.

We look in the eye for a second and we burst into laughter. 

《Eva Mohn, what hide from me?》She asks with her usual calm, between laughs, pointing her finger.

I turn to the teacher smiling.

《I don't hide anything from you.》

Then, how do you explain this delay and the smile on your face from, basically, when you walked in that class, I say this to facilitate things, that smile screams clearly I HAVE BEEN WITH A BOY.》She smiles at her own joke.

Okay, okay, yes, I have been with a guy.》 I reply, grinning while recovering the book from the backpack.

《Well, who is he? Come on, you know that I'm curious. I'm your best friend, you must tell me everything.》She pleads me amused.

I snort, but I tell her what happened.

《Okay, I'm sorry but I cann't laugh.》 She says between a laugh and the other. 《Chris, that Chris, then explain to me how you got his number among other things, to eat pancakes? I don't believe it.》

Even I can't stand serious thinking back to the scene of a few minutes ago.

《I know, I  laughed too Noora ahaha》 

《Sætre, Mohn you are asked to be quiet when you are in my class.》Scolds us the teacher.

《Excuse me.》 We say in unison trying to hold back laughter with hand over mouth.

The bell signals the end of the lessons, which I admit I haven't followed with great interest. I reach the other girls at the school exit, and I find them chatting with Jonas, and suddenly the agitation makes its way into my body.We don't speak each other since, well, we broke up. It 'was my first love, I loved him, maybe I still love him or is simply the habit, maybe only occasionally but I think, I didn't feel one hundred percent happy with him, so I decided to take a different path from his.

I get close as slowly as possible, despite my only desire, right now, it's to run away. I look up at him and he cracks a smile and a shy hello with his hand as soon as I make space between the girls to understand what they are talking. I spare the totally embarrassed greeting ,red in the face, and the girls seem to notice my being so embarrassed, but by good friends, they just say hello and ask me how I am. Jonas remained only two minutes, then went away with Isak.