Chapter 2

[CHRIS'S POV]

«Eva, Eva, Eva ...» I start to say approaching to her.

«What..What are you doing?.» She asks alarmed, trying to get away.

But I saw how she reacted, her face took on almost the same color of her lipstick.

«Nothing that you wouldn't like...» I say, continuing to pass the tongue on the lower lip.

«Unless you don't go away I don't think I can really enjoy what are you doing. »

* I swear that if she let herself kiss right now, I kiss her by force. *

I continue to look into her eyes, as I continue to get close to her, allowing our noses brush against. But even have time to realise the thing that ...

«I..ehm..I have to go. » She says, breaking her voice from the concern before heading to the door and go out with her blonde friend, leaving me alone and speechless.

Saturday 12:31am, Chris House.

It was never happened, before today, to go home after a party, without going to bed with a girl. This is certainly not one of the things to mark on my calendar, but that girl tonight was really unshakable, she even left me at the party like an idiot and without anything in return. Crazy things! What girl refuses the opportunity to spend time with Christoffer Schistad?

I'm in the bed staring at the white ceiling of my room from about 10 minutes when my phone starts to vibrate. I reach over to the nightstand where, about half an hour before, I had left the phone to change me, determined to find out who had the courage to disturb at this time and I see that on the screen there is a notification from facebook. The usual idiots of my drunk friends mentioning me in their stupid pictures. Remainder staring at the phone for two good minutes, and then, I open the Instagram Eva's chat without thinking.

I decided to write to Eva for no apparent reason, inventing one of the worst excuses that my mind could create.

You: Stalker, no one taught you any manners? You don't know that you never have to abandons the person you're holding a conversation?

I put my phone on my right, and with a grin on the face I await an answer that not long in coming.

evamohn2: Don't call me stalker, or rather do not write me anymore.

You: Aren't you already quite angry with your boyfriend? Why do you get angry with me too?

You: And, just for let you know. I repeat to you that, you were the first to find me with all the like on Instagram,okay? I just took the opportunity to meet a nice girl like you :)) 

evamohn2: It wasn't me who put all the like on your instagram profile, was one of my friends. Stop write me... And don't tell anyone about this night...

*She also has the courage to be ashamed! For a kiss that there isn't even been! God!*

You: With "tonight" what you mean exactly?

Christoffer had never known a girl so stubborn and so strange, no one ever refused to talk with him or kiss him, and that Eva Mohn seemed very determined to have nothing to do with guys like him.

evamohn2: You know what I'm talking about ... PLEASE don't write me anymore.

You: And if I don't want? :))

evamohn2: Jesus! You're so stubborn and insistent.

You: This is a "Yes, you can keep talking to me"? :))

evamohn2: I never said that.

evamohn2: You're so irritating and annoying!

You: Have you finished with all these adjectives?

You: Yes I know, I'm everything you want. But I'm also beautiful. Well, that it's obvious, I AM BEAUTIFUL!

evamohn2: You also have a huge ego, already can't stand you anymore!

You: Well, Is this a Yes?

evamohn2: This is Good Night Schistad.

You: Good Nigh Mohn. :))

Well, this is the short second chapter of my fanfiction! I'm not English or American so you will certainly find some grammatical error, or crazy error ahaha. Anyway I hope you will like my story. Leave a comment if you want me to continue, bye. <3