Chapter 3

[Chris's Pov]

Monday 7:00am

I get up out of bed, tired of hearing the alarm clock ringing.Monday is the day that I really hate.Why Sunday is so close to Monday, while Monday is so far from Sunday? Late, as usual. I take a quick shower and I wear simple blacks jeans, my favorite sweatshirt of Penetrators, the leather jacket and Converse. I got up late, but I still have 5 minutes before leaving home so I take the phone and I head to the kitchen to eat something.

 Go into the kitchen makes me a bit sad. It's so beautiful as empty and, you never hear the good food smell that someone is preparing for you. The scent of pancakes, scrambled eggs, tè...Never.Now that I think, I really missed so many important things in childhood. Maybe that's why I'm so impenetrable.

*Okay I know what you're thinking, but let me be poetic, at least in this moment. *

Ever since mom is gone, the house isn't the same anymore. I was only five, but I can still remember the few good times we spent together as a normal family.I would have like to hear mom repeating the same old Peter Pan story,at least until 10,then, I would have said that I'm old enough.I would have liked a brother or sister to cuddle and protect, and with whom fight over for who gets to see the TV.I would have liked to place the star on the Christmas tree with mum and dad and wait for the presents under the tree. The only one that for years, without asking, was concerned to give me a gift on Christmas Day was William, my best friend and neighbor. But now also with him the tradition has been lost, because "we are old."

* You're the only one in this world not to receive a gift on Christmas day,Chris. Really nice * I think sarcastically.

The phone sound brings me back to reality, and I notice that it's only been four minutes since I entered the kitchen.Involuntarily I can't suppress a smile, is Eva.

evamohn2: Hey. You remember what you asked me last night, about whether to keep talking? Well .. Wait. Don't get the wrong idea. I wanted to ask, here .. If you could give me a ride to school, I am very late.

You: What? Eva Mohn, the Eva, is asking me a lift? I have to write this somewhere ahaha

You: Anyway, I step by your house in less than 10 minutes. ;)

evamohn2: Very very funny! -.- Okay, see you later. 

You: You should give me your number, so we avoid and stop talking by instagram evamohn2 ;) 

evamohn2: God! This name is even worse. After we talk about it, NOW LEAVE ME, I HAVE TO FINISH GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL.

You: You don't need much by the way! You're already beautiful. 

evamohn2: Stop flirting with me! Raises your bottom and come to my house to pick me up.

You: Yes, Madam! ;) 

I take the car keys, and after closing the house I head to Eva's house that in reality isn't far from mine. Luckily, she's already waiting on the doorstep, it's really very late and I'll have to drive very fast if we want to arrive on time for the first hour.I avoid get out despite, my usual arrogance, suggests other,but I see that she's already coming towards the car so, I help her with the door.

« Mohn, gemini! Today is really your lucky day!» (Twins is the Eva's zodiac sign.)

«What?» she responds, looking confused.

«We're really late, so if you want to arrive on time to school, hold on tight.» I say, grinning.

«I hope you will not try to go fast...CHRISTOFFERRR!!»

« It is beautifullll, rightt?!!» 

« Christoffer slow down, we'll crash into a tree.. I don't know, against a car!» She scream and begs me trying to get to me her voice.

« And lost all the fun? No.It's likes to be free !!»

«Please,please slow down..»  she continues to beg, almost with tears in her eyes.

I've really never seen Eva so scared, for me isn't new to go so fast. Maybe I think too much just for myself, not everyone has ever done what I have done, not everyone has less fear of how much I have. But I have fears?

I decide to slow down, I don't want it to end crashed into something unknown, and I never want that she's afraid.

«Ok calm, Eva calm. I slow down.» I see Eva relax and sink into the seat with her hand on her chest, and I calm down too, although until then I was really much more peaceful and calm.

Two minutes later we were finally at school. Eve comes out of the car running, even frightened, but she thanked me for the passage, before walking towards the entrance without waiting me.She's already within the institute when I reach her, and I'm invaded by, I don't know how many, insults.

«Arrogant! Irresponsible! We're not in late, we're super in late!» She starts screaming, pointing her finger to me  and starting to give some small bumps on my chest.

«But if you were the one in late! I tried to go as fast as possible but you began to whine!»

*She was giving all the blame on me. Yes, okay, I was late, but if she had not called me, and if I had continued go fast  with the car, we would arrive in time. So it's not only my fault.*

«So,now I should be the culprit?!»

  She's still too angry, and I don't understand the real reason. It's not a tragedy skip an hour, we can enter the next.       

«Well, certainly, it is not only my fault!» 

«Argh, you're so unbearable !! » 

«Come on, I'll take you for breakfast.» I tell her picking up the car keys.

«What? You also have time to think about breakfast? I'm not going back on that car.» She says walking towards I don't know which direction. 

«Eva! Where you're going.»  I ask her.

She stops in the middle of the road and turns to me to answer. 

«Somewhere! Provided that it's away from you.»

  I reflect one second to answer, when I realize that a car is hurtling at full speed in her direction.

«Evaa!! MOVEE!!!»  I start to scream and run towards her.

Short chapter :) But the fourth is already in works so I hope to publish it by tomorrow.

 I'm not English or American so you will certainly find some grammatical error, or crazy error ahaha. Anyway I hope you will like my story. Leave a comment if you want me to continue, bye. <3