Introduction+short introduction of the next chapter!

Introduction  

Christoffer Scistad, best know as Chris, is one of of the most beautiful high school boys and, he is desidered by all the girls. Born on the first day of spring, he is the opposite of the delicate period mentioned above. Son of a mother who abandoned him when he was only five and of a father too much addicted to his job, these are the events that have made him what he is today. A beautiful leaf fallen from a tree, that only a few good observers are able to see in that carpet of green happy leaves. And who knows, maybe this observer is more closer than our protagonist can imagine.

[Chris's POV]

Saturday 12:23

I wake up with the dazzling sunlight coming through the window of my room. It's almost lunch time but, today is Saturday so, I can take all the time I want, I think putting a foot out of bed. A throbbing headache is literally destroying me, but nothing that an aspirin can't fix. I wake up like this every Saturday,later and as a zombie, and all this is due to drunkenness of the previous night. The usual parties of the Penetrators, the usual girls. But school starts next week and that means more new girls to whom dedicate my precious time, so I can wake up more decently in the morning.