"There's a reason why I care but why would I tell you?''Dipper asked, his face a few inches from mine now. I didn't reply. Maybe he liked me.. I doubt it but... "that's what I thought"he said, releasing my hands. I didn't struggle this time, which he smirked at. "See. Its not that hard to stay still"He said. I still didn't reply. "if you tell anybody about this, your dead. don't even write about it in your diary. This. never. happened"He said. ''and If I do?"I growled. "than consider yourself dead!"He laughed.

~Time Skip brought to you by Sir-Dipping Sauce~

"are you awake yet?"Pacifica asked me as I groaned and threw a pillow at her. "Ammmaaaarrrraaaa"She whined. "wait..I'm..Here. uh is did I get here?"I asked. "Dipper brought you here saying you were asleep in a ditch''she said. "but that's not what...happened"I said. Maybe I could call the police . Or maybe the fbi?

I remembered what he said.. not to say anything. I mean.. he could kill me...Too bad Dipper.

"what happened?"She asked. "he kidnapped me..!''I basically yelled. I felt my head start to hurt for some reason. "call the police!''she said. I shook my head. I mean... did I like him?  "why not?"She asked. "not yet..."I said. "I'm calling the police!"she said. "no!"I growled. "yes!"she said. "what if he killed you?!"She yelled. "go to the police station than!''I said before getting up. "I have to go for a walk..."I said before getting up and walking outside, Pacifica followed me. great. She acts like it's her business, I mean.. I can do stuff for myself.

"why don't you want me to call?"she asked. I couldn't tell her I liked him. "because, it's not like he killed me or hurt me. he just... made me talk about some stuff''I Said. "still. Dipper kidnapped you."she said. "yes but.. me and him are friends. go home.. and don't call the police. please"I said. "fine"she said before walking home, I continued walking before a hand grabbed my wrist. and than another covered my mouth. Oh god. hi god it's Dipper probably.

"you weren't supposed to tell anyone"It was Dipper. my eyes widened and I started to shake. "I told you not to tell anyone, yet you don't want to listen!"he growled pulling me into the forest.  deep into the forest. I had no clue where we were.

"don't scream"he said cautiously before removing his hand from my mouth.  "PACIFICA!"I screamed, he covered my mouth again. "fine. don't listen!'He growled before throwing me to the ground. I tried standing up but he kicked me back down, Putting his foot on my neck so I could barely breathe. He kneeled down and punched my jaw a few times, I tried to fight back. I tried to get for mercy. I tried everything....    He kept beating me up for about twenty minutes.

By the end... I  could barely move..Or breath. I was coughing up blood, My lip was cracked. My head hurt so bad.  I wanted to go home.  "Disappointing"he said. "I thought you'd at least put up a fight"He said, grabbing my arm and making me stand up.  he put his hand on my chin, forcing me to look at him. "you see Amara, this is what happens when you don't listen."he chuckled. "I want- I want t-to go home"I cried, I just wanted to tell Pacifica she was right.. "your not going anywhere, it's not safe... you could tell everybody! Your staying at my house"He said.  ''b-b-but-"he shook his head no. "I could care less what your about to say"he said before pulling me through the forest. Soon, we reached gigantic Mansion that seemed kind of old. What if I had to stay here... forever.  I would never see Pacifica or gideon again...

When we got inside, he looked at me, still holding my wrist.

"WILL! COME HERE!"he yelled, Will ran to us. "get her a room and clean her up"he told Will, will grabbed my hand and walked me to a room. "I'm sorry about whatever may have happened.."Will said. I hugged him, and he hugged back, at first kind of startled. "will, you are so sweet I don't know how you could be staying with them"I sobbed. I could tell he smiled. "your here now. you can be my f-friend"he said. I smiled. "let me.. help with the cuts.."He said walking me to the bathroom, grabbing A wash cloth and wiping off the blood, it stung but I clenched my teeth and tried to bare the pain.

I guess I was living here now... No more fun days at the mall. . . no more living my life.