Chapter 4

Taylor and I left Madison to play with Griffin. We said we would come back for her later. Taylor wanted me to meet my neighbour! I was really nervous! She grabbed my wrist and ran to my neighbour's house! We were walking towards the door when we saw 2 boys walk out. They looked pretty similar. "Who are those boys?" I asked Taylor. "That's Marcus and Martinus. They're twins. The one with the longer hair is Marcus, and the other one is Martinus. She says. "Marcus is kinda cute!" I said to her quietly so that they don't hear us. "Oooh does someone have a crush?" She laughs. I said nothing. "They're both cute! I think Martinus is cuter though!" Taylor whispers. "Oooh does someone have a crush?" I repeat. She blushes. "They're my best friends! They were so welcoming when I first moved here and when you and I aren't texting or calling each other I hang out with them!" She smiles. "Hey Mac! Tinus!" She yells. Oh no! They're walking towards us! I'm very shy when it comes to meeting new people! Taylor knows this! Well I guess she's just trying to help so I'll just go with it! They walk up to us. "Guys this is my BFF that I've been telling you about!" She smiles. She tell them about me? Wow! I didn't expect that for some reason. "This is Megan!" She adds. "Hi Megan!" Martinus says and shakes my hand. "Hi" I say shyly. Marcus smiles at me. "I'm Marcus and he's Martinus." He says. "Taylor has told me a lot about you two!" I say. It's true! Ever since I got here she's been talking to me nonstop about them! They both blush.

Marcus's POV

When I heard Taylor call me Tinus and I turned around and saw her and another girl. We've never seen her before. She was beautiful! We walked over to the girls and Taylor introduced her to us. Her name is Megan. That's a beautiful name! I was trying not to stare at her which was really hard. We introduced ourselves and Megan said that Taylor told her a lot about us. I blushed. I looked at Tinus and e was blushing too. "Do you girls wanna come play football with us?" I ask. I see Taylor whisper something to Megan. I wonder what she said.

Taylor's POV

When Mac asked us to play football I whispered to Megan, "Football means Soccer here so get used to it." She smiled. We went to the football field down the street and decided on teams. Megan and I were never really good at football. We talked about the teams. Mac said that I should be on a team with Tinus and Megan with him. I think he likes her. I saw him looking at her in a way that he's never looked at anyone. When we finished the game Mac and Maggie won. We walked to the beach where there's a grassy spot near a tree on the side. We just talked for a bit on the grass until we heard a girl yelling. "Mac! Tinus! There you are!" It was their sister Amber. "Mom and Dad want to talk to you! You need to come home now!" She yelled. Mac and Tinus got up and ran home. I signal Amber to come over and sit with Maggie and I.

A/N
FINALLY MEGAN MEETS MAC & TINUS!! Sry it took a couple chapters but for the next 2 it's gonna be more Madison, Marcus and Martinus' point of view! By chapter 7 there will be more of them with Megan!!thx for reading!❤