E l e v e n

Everyone stared at Nathaniel as he walked into the classroom. He should've been bedridden with remorse, but he felt none at all.

That's when l questions began getting thrown at the redhead.

Why did you hurt Marinette?

Aren't you guilty of your actions?

Shouldn't you be in jail?

Why are you even here?

Nathaniel turned his head away and did the best he could to drown the voices out. The professor gave him a suspicious look, but kept his mouth shut.

When the professor started teaching, Nathaniel dared to look at Marinette.

He proceeded to take a box out of his bag, glancing back and forth between the bluenette and the box.

Nathaniel glanced a little, seeing a beautiful necklace shining from Adrien's bag on his right. He reached over to grab it, but failed miserably, falling out of his chair.

One half of the class was in shock and the other half was laughing hysterically. (A/N: Tag yourself, I'm probably sitting in the corner drinking bleach and wanting to die tbh—).

Nathaniel's blush was the color of his hair, but he managed to lock eyes with Adrien. The model gave him a glare, but got up.

"Please tell me this is important, Nathaniel." Professor Ukon deadpanned, but it was clear he was unamused.

"It is to me, at least." The tomato head grabbed the small navy blue box out of his pocket, walking over to Marinette's desk.

Nathaniel got on one knee and opened the box. Inside the tiny box, there was a classic silver ring.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" His now hopeless icy blue eyes piercing into her bluebell eyes.

Nathaniel could feel Adrien's eyes burning into his soul; silence fell over the room. Classmates whispered to each other and he happened to make out what some of them were saying.

Is he trying to bribe her with jewelry?

Will she say yes to a criminal?

He swore he was hearing his own heartbeat, his heart ready to jump out of his chest. Thump-thump.

Sweat was dripping down his, Adrien's, and Marinette's face. The girl got up, standing almost a foot away from the boy 'proposing'.

She closed the jewelry box, pushing it to his chest. "I-I can't."

The class gasped. It wasn't very surprising, but considering the fact that Nathaniel was bribing her with jewelry, it was a total surprise. "How could you, Marinette?" He clenched his fists, dropping the box on the floor.

The class started to back away from the angered boy slowly. The boy glared at everyone, but even Professor Ukon started to get nervous.

"Class dismissed!" He shouted in a panicked tone, waving everyone on to leave as fast as he could. There were tears threatening to spill from Nathaniel's eyes.

Adrien and Marinette grabbed their stuff and made the run for their dorm. "Marinette!" Nathaniel yelled, gritting through his teeth.

The class also made a run for it. Nathaniel quickly grabbed his backpack, bolting ran after the duo.

Marinette and Adrien turned the corner to where their dorm was at. "We're almost there, keep it up!" He panted, but stressed for his girlfriend's safety.

They finally arrived, relieved they had made it to their destination. This only lasted for a few seconds though, as Adrien reached into his pocket to grab the dorm key, but realized it wasn't there.

They both turned to spot a familiar redhead in the distance. He had a smirk plastered on his face, fiddling with the key in one of his hands.

"Seems you guys are helpless now, yeah?" Nathaniel chuckled, but the blond haired boy refused to give in. He guarded Marinette in a corner using his arms.

"I swear, Nath, if you're turning into a yandere—" Adrien began, but was abruptly stopped by the visibly psychotic boy.

"Oh no, I'm not a killer, Agreste." He corrected him, raising his voice with a terrifying smirk. "I just want sweet Marinette for myself."

"Well, you're going to get arrested either way soon." Adrien pointed out, but Nathaniel only got closer to him.

"I'm not afraid to get arrested," the tomato head paused, kneeling down to one of Adrien's ears.

"Agreste." Nathaniel whispered softly, touching his cheek, sending shivers down Adrien's spine.

"D-Don't you dare hurt her!" Adrien yelled defensively, using his arms as shields to protect his beloved.

"Oh no, I won't." Nathaniel smiled brightly, but in an awful, psychotic way, proceeding to yank Marinette out of Adrien's grasp by the arm.

"That's it!" Adrien became blinded by rage, revealing a surprising amount of hatred for the killer boy as well. "I promised myself I won't use my cataclysm, but you just pulled the last straw!"

"Adrien, NO!" The bluenette cried out, but it was too late.

"PLAGG, TRANSFORM ME!"