O n e

"Alya! I can't believe you're my roommate!" The bluenette smiled, proceeding to hug her friend. "I can't believe we're going to the same college together!"

"I know, girl!" Alya exclaimed. "Come on, let's get our stuff into the dorm."

The two girls walked to their dorm, seeing rather familiar people waiting outside of it.

"Nino!" The ombré haired girl gasped, ran up, and hugged Nino tightly. Marinette watched as the boy's face turned bright red.

"Adrien?!" Marinette turned to see a familiar blond haired boy. He waved, slightly blushing.

Alya playfully nudged her friend. "You two were meant to be!"

Marinette's face flushed red, nudging Alya harder in return. "S-Shut it. Let's get moving."

The shorter girl walked up to the door, trying to figure out how to unlock it. Once she was about to figure it out, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to face Adrien.

"O-Oh, sorry! I-I didn't know you had the key to our room!" He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Y-Your r-room?" Marinette's eyes instantly widened.

"S-So, w-were staying t-together?" She felt a mix of joy and nervousness rush over her. Adrien slowly nodded in reply.

Marinette internally squealed on the inside, but on the outside, all she said was, "Okay."

She was incredibly overjoyed to the point where she didn't realize it took her ten minutes to unlock the door. "Girl!"

"Oh, sorry." Marinette's emotions were now overwhelmed with pure embarrassment. Adrien gently took the keys away from her hand.

"Here," he unlocked the door for her. "Ladies first."

"T-Thank y-you." She walked in after Alya had entered.

Nino tipped his hat at his bro, walked in, and Adrien shut the door behind them.

"Okay! Marinette and I are in a room. Nino, Adrien, the next room!" The blogger announced to her friend and the boys. "Class starts tomorrow for all of us!"

"But, Alyaaa," Nino pouted. "Can I stay in your room? Surely Mari will be fine staying with Adrien!"

"In your dreams!" Alya pushed away playfully in reply. Marinette stood there, blushing, trying to comprehend what was currently happening.

"Marinette! Earth to Marinette!"

Marinette shook her head and faced her now roommate. "Come on! I've got most of my stuff moved in!"

"Okay, coming!" Marinette called back to her friend. She glanced back at Adrien and Nino's room then went into theirs to set everything up.

——————————

A few hours later, Alya was reading the dorm rules and the items in the dorm to the group.

"Number one, no drinking or getting drunk. Number two, don't sabotage other dorm rooms, dorm groups, or any member of the college. Number three, do not make out outside of the dorms on college campus." She raised an eyebrow at Marinette.

"T-that isn't f-funny!" She exclaimed, clearly flustered, being avoidant of Adrien's gaze.

"If you say so~." Alya smirked at Adrien and Marinette.

"Anyways!" Nino blurted out, proceeding to put on his headphones. "I need to go back to making dubstep. What else is there to possibly know?"

She swiped his headphones and put them on a nearby table. "Just what's in the dorm, that's it."

Nino went quiet, only saying, "Fine, go on."

"There's two bedrooms. There are also two bathrooms both with working toilets, showers, and sinks, a mini kitchen with an island, plus a counter with spinny chairs. There's a mini living room with two long couches, a coffee table, and TV. Lastly, there's a microwave and a mini fridge in the kitchen." She quickly explained, glaring at the boy who was previously complaining.

Alya cut her tone and waved everyone away. "Off you go!"

The couple headed out the door together, but before they could fully exit, Marinette stopped them.

"Wait, where are you two going?" The bluenette asked curiously.

"Dinner. You know, to reunite as a couple from over the summer." The blogger replied with a shrug.

"Can I come?" She acknowledged her friend on the verge of begging, but Alya shook her head.

"No can do. Unless you get a boyfriend, of course. Then it can be a double date—" she paused for a split second.

Alya grabbed the door and was about to shut it. Although, before she shut it, she called out;

"Maybe you could date Adrien or Chat Noir!"