{3} -Virgin Killer.

HOLY SHIT. This was the most fun I'd had in a long time. Seeing as I always had shitty victims, and grew easily bored with them, this was so much better. I had just met the absolute most stunning girl I've ever seen! Not because of her beauty; she was actually ugly if you ask me. But because of her will to fight back. She was smart too. A perfect warrior. And now, I was headed to her place to see what had happened. Last night I made her 'babe' crash his skimpy little car into a tree. I wondered if the police had made it in time, or if he had already died. I didn't really care honestly.

I made my way through the dimly lighted streets, making sure to stay covered. My white hood fell infront of my eyes and I reeked of sweat and blood. Some people would find the smell repulsive. I find it interestingly delicious. My feet were a bit sore, but I was used to it. The streets felt cold under my black run down converse because it had rained the night before, and the dark clouds shielded the Earth from the Suns bright rays. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't hot either, and at the moment it was perfect. I crossed over a couple more streets, nearing fields and then I spotted her house. It was blue on the outside, yet very old and needed renovation. You could say that she was poor by the looks of her home, but it wasn't that bad on the inside.

I ran to the kitchen window and peered inside. No one. Hmm. So I decided to go around to the back yard. The back door was locked, which I had expected after last night. I looked in and saw the living room, dark and sad. No one. She must be asleep? That's when I noticed that the window to the back door was loose, so I stuck my arm through the bottom and unlocked the door. I carefully entered, making not a sound. I loved how sneeky and cunning I was. It was amazing to know that I knew I was coming, but they had not a clue! I looked around and noticed a hallway. It was as sad and dark as the rest of the house. But I could hear a faint...snoring? I quietly made my way down the corridor, gripping my knife quite tightly. I might need it just incase there wasn't just Camry here alone. Her bedroom door was wide open, and she laid on the queen sized bed with purple sheets fast asleep. She was probably expecting James to come home. Which he didn't.

The room was dull, with fading colors all around, a small table lamp in the corner, a TV, a couch, and a small closet. The carpet looked rough and dirty. I took a couple of steps in and decided to make my way towards her. She looked so peaceful, and dead. But she wasn't because I could see and hear her breathing. The way she looked though. It was lifeless, yet she still had life. I was conflicted on which state of being I liked seeing her in most. Dead, or alive. They were both nice.

I layed down on the squeeky bed next to her. She was laying on her side facing the room, and I layed on my side behind her, my back facing the wall. We layed that way for about 10 minutes, as I thought of ways to kill her. They made me happy, but they weren't pleasurable enough. I wanted to get creative. That's when she coughed, then fell imediatly back to sleep, breaking me out of my murderous thoughts. She was curled up in a ball, probably cold. So I wrapped my arm around her waist to keep her warmer. I didn't see any big blankets, only sheets. Maybe they couldn't afford anything. When I did this, she turned to face me, still half asleep and nuzzled her head into my chest. I didn't want to wake her, so I let it happen. She then hugged me back and fell fast asleep again. Her bright orange hair tickled my nose, and her warmth made me sick, in a good way. It was strange that she was hugging me, but she probably didn't even realize that she was doing it in the first place.

"I was so worried about you last night," she whispered out, making me look at her in confusion, "Where were you?" She yawned, still with her eyes closed, hugging me. I didn't want to respond and ruin the moment, but I wasn't James, and I wanted to see her reaction to this fact.

"I was out." I said deeply. I saw her eyebrows frown in confusion, and she jumped to sitting up and starred directly at me in shock.

"W-what are you doing here!?" She crawled farther away from where I lay, sitting mermaid style in a blue lace nightgown. Fancy.