surprise

Friday

Cloe's POV

The sound of the bell freed me from the teacher's rambling. Sending a quick thank you up that the lesson had finished before I could die from boredom, I stuffed my books into my bag and left the classroom.

In the school halls people were rushing towards the exit, embracing the upcoming weekend.

My feet automatically led me to my locker with the plan to throw my books inside and leave this building as soon as possible after finding a certain person.

The crowd became less as I reached my destination and opened the locker, only to be greeted by lots of pages flying towards me.

With a confused expression, I collected the pages off the ground after placing my books into the locker.

Getting up again, a small smile was playing on my lips as I recognized the pages as photographies. Old photographies.

"Little surprise."

A soft voice startled me from behind as my gaze was still glued to the old memories between my fingers.

"How old are these?"

I asked the dark haired girl I was planning to find later on.

"Old."

She smiled at me as she scooted closer to get a peek of the pictures in my hands.

A small laugh escaped my mouth as I went through a pile of old photographies of my best friend and I. One older than the other one, reminding me that school time was soon over.

"Do you like it?"

My best friend asked, voice laced with excitement.

She earned an enthusiastic nod from me since I was still too caught up in memories.

"I'm glad. Only the boys are missing in those."

She pointed out while I was almost through the pile.

"We don't know them that long, it's normal, Ley."

I stated as I frowned at one of the pictures that seemed to rip due to its age.

"Then we have to take a lot with them."

She smiled at me from cheek to cheek.

"I guess Seokjin would love that."

I chuckled and glanced at her.

"And Yoongi probably hate."

She could always make me laugh. That was only one of the reasons why she was so important to me.

But no matter how often she made me smile, it was probably not as funny as what I held in my hands that moment.

"Oh my god."

I breathed out as I burst out into laughter causing the beautiful girl next to me to wonder.

"Oh my gosh, Tae."

She laughed once she saw the picture in my hand.

"Why di-did you-"

I couldn't form a sentence since I was laughing too hard. Ley also had problems to stand up straight as we both looked at the picture of Taehyung in a Ladybug costume.

"I-I asked Tae to pick your locker to-to place these photos there but- I don't know why he put this one there, it wasn't mine for sure."

Ley explained out of breath as she held onto her stomach.