Prologue

He was starting to regret ever agreeing to go along with his dear mother's plan. Well it was getting a warlock body as a meat suit or falling into perdition with the rest of the other side, but still, his mother was getting on his nerves.

Kol do this, Kol do that.

He supposed not having any parental figures for the past millennia did make it hard for him to listen to the woman's rules, or maybe it was the fact that not so long ago the witch had tried to kill him.

Either way, he couldn't take it anymore. Mother was well, being mother. Secretive, scheming and utterly delusional. He was apparently an abomination, yet she was the one possessing her own kind without consent. Talk about immoral.

Finn was Finn, mama's boy and complete dog with his tail between his legs. Basically, an utter bore.

Meanwhile, he just wanted to get back on his immortal body and far away as possible from the weak and mortal body that he was in. Sure, having magic again was brilliant but not at the risk of possible dying for good this time.

Mother's plan was crazy, there was no way she could pull it of. Niklaus would never, ever, be caught in a warlock's body. Rebekah might want it with her dreams of mortality and children, hell even Elijah, but definitely not Nik.

However, he needed to get his ashes and then get a strong witch to recreate his body. Not only that, but he needed to do it while pretending to go along with his mother's plans or Esther would throw his soul to the dogs.

Well, thankfully this was New Orleans and his favorite witch was nothing if not a creature of habit.

He knocked strongly on the old looking door, tapping his foot on the wooden floor

He knocked strongly on the old looking door, tapping his foot on the wooden floor. After a few seconds he knocked again, this time with more strength.

The door slowly opened, to reveal a dark skinned woman dressed in leather that he recognized well enough.

"Can I help you?" Maze drawled, arching a brow

"Well looks like somebody has let her dominatrix personality out." He replied, smirking down at her outfit.

"Who are you?" She inquired, this time glaring at him with a small smirk on her red lips. Right, she would not recognize him with this new face.

"Come on darling, it's your favorite Original." He said, enjoying her perplexed look. "The one that taught you how a vampire party is done, remember moi?"

"Right, I suposse you changed your haircut." She replied sarcastically, her eyes gaining a predatory look.

"Well, this meat suit doesn't attest to my good looks but it's manageable." He said, taking a step into the house.

The place was as good as always, he could already hear the giggles and the moans from the upper floors. The last surviving brothel of New Orleans, only known to the upper class and the supernatural community, The House of Fallen Stars.

"I want to see West." He finally stated, when Maze remained quiet.

"Even if you are who you say you are, and I'm not saying I believe you, why would she want to see you?" The dark skinned vampire inquired, arching a brow at him.

He took a step further towards her, and whispered loud enough for her to hear. "Just tell Satella I'm here."

Maze's eyes widened as he said the name not many people dared to whisper, and nodded in agreement, before leaving through one of the doors. "Just wait here."

The sound of a knock on door woke me up from my peaceful, drug induced, sleep

The sound of a knock on door woke me up from my peaceful, drug induced, sleep. I rolled to my side and glared at the door, before growling out. "What?"

"Mistress, may I come in?" Maze inquired from the other side of the door.

"It's not like you'll go away if I said no." I replied moodily, and the door swung open- the vampire walking in silently.

"What do you want?" I asked, forcing myself from the bed towards the table. I needed some of my morning tea.

"There's a visitor for you." Maze replied, and I turned towards her confused.

"A visitor? I don't have visitors." I replied, siting on the chair. "That's why I have you and Mira for, so people don't come to annoy me."

"He says his name is Kol Mikaelson, the Original." The vampire replied, and I noticed her tense posture.

"Well, is he or is he not Kol?" I asked, knowing that Maze knew Kol enough to remember his face.

"Well, he doesn't look like Kol but..." Maze explained, frowning.

"But what?" I growled, not in the mood for this shit.

"He said you name." The vampire replied, with a sigh. "He called you Satella mistress."

I remained quiet, looking down at the opium tea in my hand, before taking taking a small sip of it and letting out a quiet moan.

"Bring him to me." I ordered.

A/N: HUHU, NEW FANFICTION ! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!