The Bloody Witch of the East

Marcel was sitting in his loft, waiting and plotting to get his town back. For a century this was his town, his to possess and his to rule and now he was stuck on the other side of the river in a shitty loft because his dear old sire decided to return home.

Seriously, he should have just killed all of the witches ages ago. Instead, those witch bitches got the brilliant idea of calling Klaus bloody Mikaelson back to his town and he lost it all. At least some of his guys followed him still, not many but then again loyalty was hard to find.

"Marcel, you won't believe this..." James, one of the vampires that had been following him since he had turned him in the '50s, said as soon as he got in the room.

"What's going on now?" Marcel asked, rolling his eyes. Could it get any worse? Nevermind the Originals in town, now even the dead ones and their mommy dearest were out and about. What happened now? Was daddy Original back from the grave too?

"Remember George? He dropped dead along with his girlfriend a while ago." James said a bit freaked out. "I was the one to bury them, and you won't believe this ... they popped out of my backyard last night."

"Are you saying they came back from the dead?" Marcel asked, skeptical. He remembered George, he had been turned by Kol when Marcel was a kid. He had turned his girl a few decades later. They died a while back, and he had later figured out that it was because Kol's sire line had died with him.

"Yup, out of the grave like a bunch of zombies and thirsty as hell." The youngest vampire nodded. "They also had no idea why..."

Great, zombie vampires ... just what he needed.

The sun was already up in the sky when Mira and the rest of the Coven woke up, some bleeding and others with internal injures, but at least none dead. Kol had to control himself not to take a bite, he was starving but these witches did just resurrect him after all.

The oldest witch in the room, and the leader of the Coven, looked at the newly resurrected Original with a sigh. "It seems it worked, but where is my sister?"

"I put her in her bed, she has been sleeping and still hasn't awoken." He informed calmly, even if he was a bit worried about his old friend. She wasn't supposed to finish the spell on her own, but he knew that the woman was as stubborn as a mule.

"I doubt she will wake soon." Mira said with a frown. "I told you, her vices are kept in control only by her magic. After using that much power yesterday, her magic won't be strong enough to heal her body. Let her rest, I will call you as soon as she wakes."

"Well, at least while she sleeps she won't be drinking her teas and whatnot." Kol wasn't pleased with this outcome, but at least she would be able to heal while sleeping. "However, I would have appreciated her help with my mother."

He then made sure to give his second favorite cardinal witch a look. She rolled her eyes, not at all amused with what he was hinting at.

"Do you not have other allies?" Mira inquired with a frown. "I heard you've been around the young harvest girl, go beg her for help."

He was the one that rolled his eyes this time. "Only because mother forced me to seduce her. She's also my sibling's enemy, I doubt she would enjoy my presence after finding my last name."

"I was only in favor of my sister helping you because it would take her mind off the drugs." The Cardinal Witch replied, still not convinced. "Now she sleeps, so there's nothing I would gain from this endeavor other than more enemies to deal with."

"I also promised you sister something else." He informed, trying to bait her. "Now that she's like this that deal would be quite void."

"She stole your ashes and resurrected you, whatever deal you made I'm sure you'll have to pay up for her work." East was not an easy to convince woman.