Chapter 10:BLAKE?!??

'Blake,was this your party that was hosted here last night?'I asked Blake.He said 'Yea my aunts house,why?'I say 'Oh just asking but can you do me a favor?'He says 'Depends on what it is.'I say 'Okay can you be my fake boyfriend so i can make Hunter jealous because he ch-cheated on me two days ago with Maylene Vasquez.And i need your help since you do hate Hunter he needs to be jealous and he needs to regret this.'Blake says 'yea i will,i hate hunter and your hot.'I blush a little and smirk.'Thank you.'He smiles 'Anything for you girlfriend.'I say 'Thanks boyfriend but we need nick names for each other ill call you B for now but whats my nick name for you?'He says 'I can call you princess and sometimes Nick and/or Nicki.'I say 'Oh i like princess,now lets get back to the school let me message my friends first.'He said 'Sure thing princess.'I smile then i get my clutch from the dining room and make a group chat with me,Mel,Bree and Maylene.I say 'Hey guys heading back to my dorm cant wait to tell you what happened xxx-N.'Mal replies 'OH we thought you were dead or kidnapped we left last night when we couldn't find you sorry for leaving.I am in class see you when you get there text me when your in your room. xoxo-M.'I say kk and wheres B-xxx-N' Bree replies 'Hey,right here,sorry for leaving ttyl in class xoxo -B'I go and get Blake and say 'Hey i messaged my friends we can go now do you have a car because i don't.'Blake says 'no i have a motorcycle.'I say 'OH NO.'He says 'Oh yes lets go princess.'I frown and walk behind him leading the way to his bike.Or motorcycle.whatever.I walk over to his motorcycle and hopped on.Blake said 'Take this helmet princess and hold on to my waist.'I put on the helmet he handed me and held on to his waist.Blake put his helmet on and said 'You ready princess?'I said 'Yea lets just get this over with.'He said 'your no fun now ill take you out later see how much fun we can have together.'I say 'I guess, just drive so i can sleep for a while and get dressed.'He said 'Okay now lets go.'He sped off and i felt extremely sick i mean i might as well throw up so i can get this out of my system.

    When we got to the school i wiped my mouth with a tissue that was in my clutch so Blake wouldn't know i threw up.I got a bottle of water and chugged it down.I got a mint and bit it really fast.Then Blake drove to the parking lot.He parked in between two school buses and i walked over to him and said 'Thanks for the ride,walk me up to my dorm?'He said 'sure but first look over there.'I look and i see Hunter on the other side so i say 'B kiss me.'As Hunter stares at us Blake asks 'WHAT?'I say 'I said B kiss me hes staring.'He said 'Yea i know i just wanted to make sure that's what you said because i would love to kiss you.'I blush and say 'Yea well hurry.'I look to see Hunter still staring and then Blake pushes me against one of the school bus's and i gasp.Blake pushes my hair behind my ear and says 'Don't be scared princess.We got this.'He looks me in the eyes and leans in.I smile and he smiles.Then we kiss.I feel him smile into the kiss then  blush and he pulls away.I say 'Well longest kiss i've ever had.'He chuckles 'Mine to.'Then i look to the side and see Hunter with tears in his eyes then he walks over to me and Blake.'How could you do that to me NIcki i love you?'Hunter said.I say 'How could you love me if you cheated on me with that bitch,you are unbelievable i felt the same way when i saw you having sex in my bed with someone who wasn't me your ex-girlfriend.It was your mistake.Now its your loss you lost me because while we were dating you had sex with some whore instead of me.So just leave.Actually i will.Just fuck off because its over Hunter.Lets go B.'I grabbed Blake's hand and he said 'Okay princess.'I dragged Blake from the school buses to inside the building.He said 'Good job.'I asked 'Good job with what?'He said 'Well first good job with expressing your feelings with that anger to Hunter and even better job because your a good ass kisser princess.'I blushed and said 'No im not you are though.'He says 'yes you are i would love to kiss you everyday.'

   Next thing you know Blake and i were kissing at my dorm room door.He pulls away and says 'See you are a good kisser.'I say 'I guess i am but so are you.'He smiles and leans back in to kiss me.Our eyes meet before our lips meet and he says 'Bree?!' I say 'What?Who's??B are you o-okay?'He nods and says 'I'll see you later pick you up at 8?' I say 'Yea see you later B.'He walks off and i just wonder for a second then i text Mal and Bree to come over to my dorm room.WAIT?!?...'BREE?!?.'.....