Chapter 25

"How are you feeling now?" Dr. Crowe pushed down on my stomach with a little pressure and I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Nauseous. I've been staring at this ugly ceiling and laying on my back for almost a half hour," Colson snickered and shook his head from the corner of the room. As he stood up and handed me a water bottle Dr. Crowe sat back and looked through her notes. 

"Don't mind her mouth. She's been a little moody lately," Colson smiled and rubbed my head gently. 

"Well from what I see, she may be moody for a little while longer." I smirked up at Colson. He rolled his eyes. "It seems that you have what we call hyperemesis. It's a prolonged time of morning sickness, as opposed to just the first few weeks." Dr. Crowe and Colson both slowly helped me sit up before Colson joined me and linked his hand with mine. 

"Is that bad?" Colson questioned with a little bit of worry in his voice. 

"There are some factors. This can lead to dehydration and your body not gaining enough weight to support the baby," I gulped and leaned my head on Colson's shoulder. He massaged my back gently as we both listened to Dr. Crowe explain to us. 

"So what should I do?" 

"Make sure you drink lots of water and eat a decent amount of food each day," We both nodded and stood up, walking a few steps toward the door behind Dr. Crowe.  

"I can't keep any food down," I grumbled, pulling my hands up to my stomach. 

"Eat lots of fruit and vegetables. Healthier food will be easier to keep down. If you need anything else I'm just a phone call away," She smiled before walking down the hallway to the elevator and stepping in. The door closed with a thud and before I knew it Colson was already grabbing his hotel key and cell phone. 

"Where are you going?" I fell back onto the couch and dragged my feet up beside me. 

"You need food," He began, walking over to me. I shook my head and smiled lovingly. 

"I'm fine. I'll be back home soon and I'll start then," Colson raised an eyebrow, not so sure of my decision, but agreeing anyway and sitting down next to me. 

"Let's watch TV," He reached for the remote before turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. My eyes grew big, seeing my face on one of the channels Colson passed. I ripped the remote from his hands and turned back a few channels, my eyes beginning to water as I listened. 

'MGK was spotted leaving his hotel last night to run a few errands. He's been staying at this hotel alone for the past few weeks but a few hours ago, Hayden Moore's car was spotted leaving from the back entrance of the hotel. A source explains to us that Hayden hasn't been home in at least 2 days after, most likely, having an argument with current boyfriend Austin Mahone. The two have not been in contact nor have they been seen together since the argument, which neighbors say was loud and seemed serious. Is this the end of yet another relationship for Moore? Or is she reconnecting with an old flame?' 

"Does Austin know about this? Any of this?" Colson looked down at me. I was speechless, still staring at the screen. I shook my head. Almost as if it was on cue my phone buzzed, sending a loud chiming tone throughout the room. I slowly pulled my phone from my pocket and stared at the screen.  

Austin: We need to talk. 

"It's Austin..." I stood up and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my blue Hollister sweater and slid on a pair of flats.  

"Where are you going?" Colson charged into the room and stood in the doorway, his arms crossed.  

"I'm going to talk to him. He deserves to know," I grabbed my cell phone off of the nightstand and walked up to Colson, crossing my arms as well. "Move."