Chapter 6

I felt like staying in bed all day and playing my "Pissed Off" playlist. Everyone is out of the house today. My Dad is at the studio, but he doesn't trust me up there without being supervised. Whatever. 

I'm at home, with nothing to do, and all I have is my computer. I turned off my phone, I refused to directly talk to anyone. 

I sat in my chair at the desk and logged onto Twitter. I opened another tab and checked TMZ. And there I was, the main article. 

"Hayden Moore Leaves Crying: Who Did It?" And there was a picture of me, obviously crying from the night before and to the right, a picture of Brad Buckner and an old picture of Colson, the one from the night at the diner. They never did find out who it was with me that night. 

I rolled my eyes and logged onto Twitter. So many of them were from Colson. 

"Been making so many mistakes lately. -MGK" 

"Haven't been this fucked up in a while. -MGK" 

"Fucking Hungover, and I still remember what happened yesterday. -MGK" 

I slammed my computer lid closed. I couldn't resist and turned my phone back on. 10 texts from Colson. 

"I'm sorry, I was drunk.. It was the alcohol.. Hayden? Please respond... Answer me, Hay.. Come on, I'm sorry.." I sighed and plugged my phone into the computer and played music loudly. This is gonna be a long day. 

.~.~.~.~. 

Pretty convienent that we're recording this song today: See My Tears. Considering the mood I was in and the fact that I got 2 hours of sleep all night didn't make things better. 

"Kells, what's up?" Ash called. I rubbed my face and shook my head. Like they all didn't already know. 

"I think it's a break." Slim whispered, but I still heard him. I quickly hung the headphones up on the mic and plopped down on the couch. 

"Dude, you al-" 

"I did it." I spat out. They all looked at me, confused.  

"Did what?" 

"Don't act fucking stupid. I ended it with Hayden." A small gasp filled the room. 

"So then why aren't you focusing?" I glared at Ash. 

"Maybe because we were fucking fighting at almost 12 o'clock at night and then the fact that I barely managed 2 hours of sleep all night and then I had to be in by 7 this morning?! Not to mention I think I said every stupid-fucking thing you told me!" I pointed over to Ash. She was glaring at me. 

"It's not my fault you don't know how to balance your shit! And don't you have a kid and a baby mama back in Cleveland!? So maybe before you start making another bitch the center of your world you should focus on the two girls you have back home and what you have to do to keep them well!" 

"She's not a bitch, alright!?" 

"She's just like everyone else in L.A. Born and raised. They're all stuck-up and snobby and only care about themselves. She never cared about you Kells. Never." I groaned. 

Damn how I didn't want her to be right. But maybe she was. 

.~.~.~.~. 

It's been 9 days since I last talked to anyone in a real conversation. Yeah, Gwen and Piper texted me to see how I was doing and I would reply that I was fine, and Colson would occasionally send out a tweet that referred to me, and I was lucky if I even got a dirty look from my parents at this point.