Chapter 3

"Ok now that sappy stuff is over, can we go to the future?" Plagg sighed clearly, annoyed.

"Awww, I think it's adorable! There just made for each other Plagg!" Tikki exclaimed causing Marinette and Adrien to blush a nice shade of scarlet.

"Right..FUTURE. Ok all you guys need to do is take off your miraculous and press them together. The energy created will then power up the machine. Plagg and I will do the rest." Tikki finished.

Marinette and Adrien looked at each other and shrugged. Taking off their miraculous, Adrien held out the ring of the black cat, and Marinette brought forward the earrings of the ladybug. As soon as the jewels touched, the time machine activated.

Marinette stood there in awe, as buttons slowly light up, and a feeling of movement began to come upon the time machine. A large pain came over both humans, and everything went black.
....
Marinette's P.O.V
"Come on guys.." A voice which seemed faint and distant. Like it was coming from faraway.

I opened my eyes, to see Tikki above me, trying to wake me up I assume.

I turned my head to see Adrien in the same situation. Suddenly my head filled with memories. 'Adrien is Cat Noir. Cat Noir is Adrien!'

I start to stand, 'are we in the in the future?' My thoughts where interrupted by the door of the time machine slamming open.

"See I told you they would come!" A high-pitched voice echoed through my head.

"Fine. Let's just get them out of here." Another voice said, as Adrien and I start to make my way out of the time machine.

As I look around to find the owners of the two voices, my eyes lock on two no..three...... Pairs of eyes staring up at me.

Beside me Adrien gasped.