Chapter 1

'Enjoy the future? What? Isn't this just a replica? Besides the sign at the museum said that only heroes can time-travel, and Adrien's here, so... Wait? Why can only heroes time-travel? Hopefully there's no akuma.' Marinette thoughts where interrupted by Adrien.

"This replica is realistic."

"Yeah... " Marinette replied, looking around.

"I read up on this machine," Adrien began. "They are powered by the heroes miraculous, which is why only heroes can time travel. It has been around for years, used by holders to save the world from destructions both past and future."

"Wow," Marinette said, clearly in awe of Adrien's knowledge.

"Anyway how long are we supposed to be in here?" Adrien asked.

"I honestly don't know," Marinette answered while freaking out internally that her and Adrien where in a confined space together.

"Psst! Marinette! There's something important I need to tell you!" Tikki who was in Marinette's clutch whispered.

"What! Tikki! Adrien's right here!" Marinette whispered back.

" Marinette listen, I felt something when we came in the time machine, we are needed in the future."

"Hey Marinette are you ok?" Adrien asked from the other side of the machine. He still was only about a metre away, the time machine seemed to be designed for two people.

"Yeah. I totally KO, WAIT I mean OK!!" Marinette fussed. After taking a breath, she continued. "How about we get out of here?" She said pushing the exit button.

Nothing happened.
Until a picture of a hand print began flashing.

"Maybe we have to put a hand on that," Adrien suggested.

"Or they could open it from the outside.." Marinette said as she began to knock on the door.

"Marinette don't bother, this machine is soundproof." Adrien said. "Let try the hand thing, it should let us out, after all this is a replica."

Marinette and Adrien placed there hands on the flashing handprint. But the door didn't open. It stayed locked. Suddenly a light started flashing, and a voiceover announced, "Welcome, Ladybug and Cat Noir,"