Chapter 7

i woke up this morning feeling the same as yesterday like SHIT . so i went on twitter and saw someone tag me in this link { Up There } i do need some cheering up to do so why not , 

after 5 video's of 5sos Funny Moments Mega Comp it was already 9:54 in the morning.  Damn I wasted most of my morning ... so I went downstairs after I showered and put on this

To see all boys (and azaylea) cleaning or cooking , this is new for me why are they up so early 

" Good Morning Darling " Michael said with a smile " Morning Mikey , what are you guys doing ?" I said with a puzzled face " We we felt bad about last night so we wanted to make it up to you this morning" Araylea said with a fake ass smile i wanted to say a comeback but held it in , no one wants a angry gold digger bitch I still don't understand why he got back together with her bitch . I just nodded and sat next to calum who hasn't said a word yet " Calum , i'm sorry about last night i was just very upset so i didn't want to talk to anyone before i said something i regret ." i said hoping he won't be mad at all." No i'm not mad at all , Abby i'm sorry we should've brought you with us or waited for you to finish dinner , Please forgive us ." Calum said with the same look in my eye i had just a few seconds ago , " Of course calum you are family i can't stay mad at you forever i love you way to much for that " I said hugging him because he's my brother and i can't live without him , as he was hugging me back Luke came in and said they had an interview happening this evening " well i'm not gonna go I want some time with my daughter i never got that day with her fully yet by myself ." Ashton said while pulling me away from calum and into his arm . " fine we will just go everyone in the car now." Luke said pissed  after luke said that he pulled Ashton to the said a whisper something in his ear i don't care Michael made me cheese toasty with bacon and eggs . One they left Ashton went to get ready while i text bryana i miss her very much but only 2 more days so not that bad . When she said she had to go Ashton was ready . 

* IN THE CAR* ( ABBI :Bold Ashton: Italic

" Where are we going Ashton?" " We are going on a trip around here every where i know that u will enjoy ." " But I wanna knowwww, please ashyyy" " No , Just wait  Here's the aux cord play whatever" Ashton said calmly  so i decided  to play Little Mix album Glory Days as F.U. came on i saw we were on the Golden Gate Bridge ," HOLY CHRISTMASNUTS ARE WE GOING TO SEE BRYANA ?!!!!!" I screamed with joy  Ashton just laughed and nodded we arrived to the photo shoot area and i saw Ana taking some pics , next thing i know i was in a chair getting my hair and makeup done while this beautiful lady asked what size i am for top and bottom as i was almost finished bryana came in kissed ashton { MUM AND DAD } and she kissed me on my forehead " How are you doing love" Bryana asked with a smile on her face i said i was okay and the same beautiful lady came and told me to go and put on my bikini , I came out and ashton was crying saying "Look at my baby girl she's all grown up " it felt nice until ashton got a phone call from luke . Ashton said I will be spending the rest of the day with bryana and tomorrow can be our full day  out , i wanted to cry but i couldn't , Bryana and I took pictures with the other beautiful models as i was around them i felt insecure af . they are skinny and beautiful , i'm fat as hell and ugly , we changed out hopped into the car and went to the hotel . we had a harry potter movie marathon and had lots of junks . as we were finishing Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1 , Ashton came in with Calum and Michael looking pissed , I didn't want to make him more upset so i just sat there waiting for him to talk .

"You know what his problem is , Its that son of a bitch who is putting all of that nasty crap about abbi in his head all he wants is sex , I'm just fuckin pissed about it , He doesn't need to be an asshole about it you know what, Fuck Him , Fuck Her , and FUCK that stupid dare he agreed on!"  Ashton said with anger and hate in his voice , i sat there with tears in my eyes trying to hold it back from falling . He looked at me and realized what he said about the dare as he was going ot hug me i got my phone . I ran as far and fast as i could and i didn't look back , i don't think i am ever going back