finally, some stingue

{rogue's pov}

     ah, saturday. a truly peaceful day for me, no school, no social interaction, no nothing. i sat up in my bed and stretched, checking my phone i saw a text from sting. he really does get up early, doesnt he?

buzz: mornin rogue!!

me: geez, how are you already so awake?

bee: i dunno, might be the 3 sodas ive already had, lol

me: ...3?

bee: is there any other number?

me: im not even going to try to explain everything wrong with that question...

bee:soooooooooo

me: ?

bee: oooooooooooooo

me: sting. just say it.

bee: ooooooooooooooooo

me: STING I SWEAR

bee: wanna hang out later??

   i looked at my phone for a second....my cheeks became a light pink as i remember what had happened the other day..we almost kissed...we were so close to KISSING. i smiled softly to myself, i hadnt even realized what i typed.

me: like a date?

    i mentally scolded myself for that, god damn it...

bee: yeah! why not? ;)

   my blush grew as i just stared at his reply

bee: i'll be over in a few  ;3

  i dropped my phone and quickly got ready, my mom was out at her checkups for the weekend, so luckily i didnt have  to worry about her seeing me run down the stairs half naked trying to put a shirt on upside down.

   i was trying so hard to put the shirt on i didnt notice the door open, i stuck my head through a sleeve hole and stared at sting, my face red as he laughed histaricly.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!"

he continued to laugh, i swear he was blushing a little!! finally he calmed down, wiping a tear from his eye. "you suck at hiding spare keys." he tossed me the spare key i had hidden,well...used to have hidden. luckily i managed to put my shirt on correctly while he was laughing.

     i blushed lightly as i walked up to him, he look so..so...snap out of it rogue! i didnt eben realize i was staring antil he clapped in my face, causing me to fall backwards out of shock. i squeaked a totally non-girly shriek...dont judge me -3-. i thought i would fall but i never hit the floor... i looked up and saw sting had caught me.

     "you just keep on falling for me, huh?" he smirked

    i stayed quiet for a moment then narrowed my eyes at him "was that a fucking pun?"

   he couldnt help bursting out into laughter, holding me close like a teddy bear as i tried to push him off

 "STING LET GO OF ME YOU PUN MAKING BEE"

  he finished laughing and looked me in the eyes, his signature smirk plastered onto his face. "you better.....bee-have yourself on this date~"

  i wanted to slap him for that pun but suddenly i felt like i turned to jelly, my face heated up and i knew my face was red.

   "maybe now i can finally get that kiss?" he asked, looking at me with eyes that had so much hope for a kiss in them. it was childish, but i couldnt resist. i leaned cloose to him, pressing his lips to mine softly. his lips were so soft..so warm.. he kissed me back gleefully as we both closed our eyes. i tilted my head to the side a little, so we could kiss better and he did the same. he brought his hand up and gently stroked my cheek. face cheek you perverts. i finally pulled away for air, smiling at him warmly as he did the same to me. my first kiss...it was with a boy, but i really didnt mind....it was so loving and so soft...how come some people are against this..? i...i really liked my first kiss...no, i loved it..especially since it was with sting...

    as i thought these things i didnt realize i began to tear up. sting freaked out a little "shit!! did i do something wrong?! oh god im so sorr-" 

    i put my finger to his lips to shush him, using my free hand to wipe my teary eyes. "dont worry....those are happy tears you doofus..."we hugged tightly for a full minute till sting finally suggested we get going.

          {time skip}

      we walked through the park, it was around dusk as the sky was painted a beautiful orange, pink, and purple color. we sat down on a bench so we could simply watch the sunset together. as we sat down, i felt sting gently take my hand. i looked at him as we intertwined our fingers, smiling softly. i leaned onto him as we watched the sun setting..it was so peacful. i closed my eyes and listened. i heard the birds singing a lullaby to their eggs, the squirrels chattering to their neighbors to keep it down, the leaves of trees rustling from the soft touch of the breeze..but most of all, i listened to stings heart beat..it was of course just a heart beat but hearing it made me...happy...before i knew it we were cuddled up on the bench together, enjoying the beautiful scene before us as the day said goodnight. i looked up at him and pecked his lips.

     "we should get back to my place, its getting late.." of course my dirty mind went to worked and i blushed, freaking out a little "o-of course i dont mean for THAT reason!!" i started to ramble but stopped as he pecked my lips.

   "its fine, lets just go back to your place and watch a movie?" i smiled at him, he smiled back...his smile was so beautiful..

{time skip to when they got back to rogue's house}

   i looked at sting, who was sat on my couch comfortably while i looked through movies we could watch, i finally decided on "the emperors new groove". when he asked why, i simply stated

   "kuzko is my favorite disney princess."

   which sent him into hysterical laughter, this time, i joined him in the laughing. after we stopped laughing, i put the movie on and sat next to him. imidiantly he put his arm around me and of course i cuddled up to him. we laughed and laughed, eventually we both yelled 'PULL THE LEVER, KRUNK!!!! WRONG LEVEEEEEEERRRRR' so loud that my neighbor knocked on my front door, telling us to keep it down.

     we stayed cuddled up together, stings arm around me. i could feel his heat in his loving embrace...i never wanted this to end..eventually i got so sleepy, i fell asleep on him..oops..

{stings pov}

  as rogue fell asleep on me, i blushed lightly and smiled. "goodnight my sweet kuzko" i laughed softly and kissed his head, drifting to sleep as well.