sting's first day

{ stings POV }

                    I'm Sting. I just moved here from my old school, I moved because of bullying and shit like that. Of course my older brother, Laxus , came with me. I'm a sophomore while Laxus is in his junior year. For those of you who don't know, that's 10th grade for me and 11th for him. We live with our grandad, Makorov. he is in charge of Fiore High, that's how we got in.  I'd rather not explain why we live with him instead of our parents. Anyways, on with the story!

                  I was having an amazing dream when suddenly my douche of a brother shook me relentlesly. I attempted to punch him groggily but then he said something that made me freak the fuck out.

               "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE YOU IDIOT" he yelled at me

              With that, I sprung out of bed and got dressed faster than light. Expect alot more puns like that. I have a weird sense of fashion, I wear a white crop-top with a half-coat ( I say half cause it's cut off an inch or two under my crop-top ) that is a grayish with fluffy fluff on the shoulders. I put on my skinny jeans and high-top Converse, I ran to the bathroom and gelled my hair back, winking at my reflection as i put in my fucking awesome earings.

               i ran downstairs and out the door, jumping in Laxus' car, buckling up. He was speeding but we got to school on time...sorta...

               We went our seperate ways as i ran into the door of my first period class, the door opened as i rubbed my face, hearing laughing i sighed to myself 'great first impression Sting' i thought to myself.

               "you must be our newest student," the teacher, who looked way too young to be a teacher, started "I'm Miss Vermillion, but you can call me Mavis!" she smiled and it seemed to light up the entire room. "you can sit next to Natsu!" she gasped at her own genious as she pointed to a pink-haired guy with no shirt and a vest, wearing baggy pants. wait- everyone in here is dressed weirdly like me, even the teacher. i think i might like this school

                 i sat down next to the guy and set my stuff down, he beamed at me and said "HEY!" louder than he should have said it "I'M NATSU DRAGNEEL! WHO'RE YOU?!" he was so optimistic..

                 "i'm Sting. Sting Dreyar."i smiled shyly and everyone gasped

                "YOU'RE RELATED TO THE PRINCIPAL?!?!" everyone shouted in unison

                    "not by blood, but yeah..." i replied, sorta sinking into my seat until a chorus of 'AWESOME!!' flooded my ears and i sat up, smiling more

                     Mavis let us spend the rest of that period talking with each other. in that short hour i had already made a few friends! natsu, levy, freed, and rufus. they are so awesome!! we all had the next period together so i walked with them down the halls, chatting. at least until some guy ran through the halls yelling "GET OVER HERE PYRO!!!"

                    "NO, YOU COME OVER HERE ICE PRINCESS!!!" natsu shouted back laughing as a shirtless guy with jeans and raven black hair ran up to him "TODAY IN GYM I WANT A REMATCH" the shirtless guy shouted. "YOU'RE ON" natsu shouted back with excitment as freed, levy, and rufus just sighed.