minerva's party

{ grays pov }

     i was arguing with natsu at the fairies lunch table when cobra ran up to the table, squealing like a yaoi fangirl or some shit. he was holding a shit ton of envolopes.

       "who those for?" natsu asked his brother, confused

       "US!!! WE WERE ALL INVITED TO A PARTY TONIGHT!!!!" cobra squealed loudly, handing us all the invitations to- WOAH! the richest girl in school invited us to her house party!!

       "sweet! i got an epic rv i can use to drive us all there! so im definatly in!!" natsu jumped on the table and announced to us louder than nessisary.

         "we'll come too!!!" natsu's siblings squealed simoltaniously.

       "i'll come i guess." i rolled my eyes as i said it

       "juvia will come to!"

        "so will i!!!" lyon cheered

      "sure, why not?" gajeel smirked at levy

      "oh! if gajeel and lucy are going, then im definatly going!!"

    "oh hell yeah im going!! erza and jellal are coming too!!" lucy cheered and the two nodded.

    everyone else stated they were going, except rogue.

       "um...im not sure...wh-what if-"

       "itll be fine, frosh knows what to do, right?" sting cut rogue off

      "i..suppose ill come then....i will go over the rules with frosh again though..!" rogue stated smiling a little

       TIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

    i heard honking outside my house, juvia, lyon, and i walked out to see an rv with fire painted onto it, "THE FAIRIES" painted on each side in hot pink glitter. i wounder who added that part. there were also smiley face stickers all over it. the smiles are definatly wendy's controbution.

   we all got in to see the rest of the gang. "jeez pyro, how is this hunk of junk not falling apart?"

  "YOURE A HUNK OF JUNK!!" natsu yelled back at me definsivly

   "IM NOT A CRAPPY RV, NUMB NUTS"

        "WELL-"

      "JUST DRIVE!!!" everyone shouted in unison at natsu. he huffed and drove to minerva's......HOLY SHIT SHE HAS A MANSION!!!

   everyone was in complete awe....woah...cobra pulled wendy and chelia aside and told them not to drink any alchohol like the older kids are. freed seemed nervous at the mention of alchohol while laxus practicly rushed in when he heard it. sting facepalmed and we all walked in.

    {3rd person pov}

   the house was huge, it had tons of rooms, a huge snack table, a bar, a dance floor, and even a dj set! laxus was at the bar with a certain cana alberone, already caught up in a drinking contest.

  freed was just watching, cheering laxus on.

  wendy, chelia, natsu, and erza were on the dance floor with a bunch of other people dancing stupidly to 'what does the fox say'

    lyon and juvia were making out in a corner somewhere and gray was at the snack table with rufus, orga, lucy, and jellal. jellal being completely embarassed as erza pulled him onto the dancefloor.

     sting and rogue sat on a couch together somewhere where it wasnt too loud for rogues anxiety.

 natsu danced off the dance floor and over to the bar, cheering loudly at the competition, which got practicly the entire party to start choosing sides, yukino rushed to a closet and got some buckets for the two just incase.

    'this seems so easy for laxus...maybe one little drink is fine...' freed thought to himself. but freed cant hold his alchohol well and very quickly got a little tipsy.

    {natsu's pov}

  i cheered laxus on, he was clearly gonna win! i saw freed grab a drink and thought why not, getting a drink for myself. pretty soon gray and i were having our own smaller drinking compitition....of course i won, but i was still kinda tipsy. gray cant hold his alchohol for shit! he's drunk! hahaha! natsu wins again! i laughed at him obnoxiously.

   you know how there are different types of drunks? i just found out the hard way that gray is the flirty drunk. he narrowed his eyes at me, getting waaaaaaaay too close, looking me in the eyes. i could feel my face heat up- and not in the good way!!!

       "y-yknow....they say people d-do what theyve alwayswan ted to do when drunkk sho how bout i do you~?" gray asked sloppily.

      i was definatly blushing now, ive liked gray for so long, now this is finally happening!! i didnt respond with words, instead i pulled him close and kissed him with a firey passion (eyyy puns). he imidiantly kissed back.. it was amazing, but not amazing enough, i pulled a nemo and touched the butt so he would gasp. it worked and i slid my tongue into his mouth, earning a soft noise from gray. i like where this is goin~

      THE NEXT MORNING BECAUSE SADLY I CANNOT WRITE SMUT INTO THIS BOOK, ONLY REFERANCES TO IT, IM DISSAPOINTED TOO. :(

{ freed's pov }

   i woke up with a splitting headache, and felt a warm mass next to me, i blushed brightly as i saw laxus cuddling me on a couch like i was a teddy bear. i didnt wanna wake him up so i just smiled and cuddled up to him..

   after an hour or so rufus shook us awake, telling us it was time to go. laxus for some reason stayed sitting there, everybody else was leaving, so of course i was concerned. "laxus, you okay?"

     "im not sure...last night we made out, but it might have just been the alchohol that said you loved me...do you actually love me..?" he looked at me seriously

    i was stunned for a moment but then i tackled him into a hug, tearing up a little. "yesyesyesyes!!! i love you sooo much!!" he smiled contently and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the rv. "wheres yukino?" i asked rufus

     "with her new girlfriend, minerva" rufus chuckled and i squealed happily

      i looked over to see cobra driving instead of natsu. i looked around for natsu and saw him and gray, but they werent arguing....i think theyre wearing each others clothes....i decided to test my theory..."gray, where'd you get that hickey?" i asked convincingly, smirking a little as i didnt even see a hickey.

     "OH SHIT YOU CAN SEE ONE?!" he freaked out a little and i broke into laughter as did natsu