"We'll see about that!" Todoroki shouts whilst powering up another attack. Stain threw multiple knives at the 2 of us. Todoroki got three knives in the same arm while I got 2 in the leg and one directly on my foot, pinning it down.

"Ouch!" I shout. Todoroki didn't seem to be phased by it too much. I tumble back onto my butt with my vision becoming even hazier. "This is bad." I thought. Suddenly, Izuku flashes by and attempts to take down Stain, but it was futile. Izuku ended up coming down pretty hard, which Stain took that as an opportunity to attack.

"Fall back, Midoriya!" With a quick move using his ice, Todoroki protected Izuku. Izuku was a bit freaked out because he almost was hit with it, but he still got up. The 2 of them look back at me to make sure I am okay.

"Hey (Y/n), can you fight?" Izuku says as he squats down by my side. Todoroki accompanies him as well.

"Yeah," I wince at the shooting pain coming from the foot where the knife was wedged in. With a quick second of regret, I pull the knife from my foot, along with the 2 in the leg, and toss it aside. Blood began to flow from every wound on my body. "I can fight."

"You shouldn't fight. You're not in shape to fight right now." Todoroki says in a serious tone. "Fall back and chill before you hurt yourself even more."

"Oh come on, Todoroki. Stop treating me like a damsel in distress! You and I both know that my pain tolerance is pretty good." I say as I got up. "I'm fine, really. Please don't worry about me!" With reassuring words, I chuckle and tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. The worry that formed on their faces turned into confident smiles.

"It's settled, then." Izuku has his hands on his knees.

"The three of us will protect them."

"So it's three against one..." Stain speaks up. "Not so naive, I see."

Todoroki's P.O.V

(Y/n) isn't looking very good right now and I know she's lying about her being fine. Her long breaths and her posture prove that all too well. Yet, she chooses to fight. That's quite admirable. You can definitely tell that she's the daughter of the 'all mighty nut job' Crimson Rose. I want to tell her again to please just sit down and fall back since I fear her being in even more pain. I'm going to be completely frank with you and say that I consider her a dear friend of mine. But let's not get too off topic, okay? Izuku made the first move while I accompanied him. As I was attacking Stain, Iida was in my field of vision, which grew me to think even more about things.

Ever since your big bro got cut down, I grew concerned for you. I know all too well what a person's face looks like when they are driven by loathing resentment and hardship.

I too understand that the field of vision of people who wear that expression ..will very likely become extremely narrow with time.

Mom apologized through tears and smiled surprisingly easily, forgiving me in the process.

She told me that she'd be happy, that she'd be saved if  I simply pressed onward without anything holding me back.

If, on the other hand, I'd stay the way I was before, I would have never even thought about choosing my father's office for the workplace experience. It's not as though I have forgiven him, or even plan to. I'm only doing this because the fact is that that bastard is No.2 and the plain truth is, I need to see that experience with my own eyes.

He's an unbelievable piece of shit, but I can't help but acknowledge that he's got the judgment and insight worthy of being called "No.2"

And to think, it'd all be so damn simple! It was so simple, yet I was blind to it!

It's your power!

That once sentence is all it took!

How can I be so oblivious?!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

This situation we're in is far too serious for us. It seems that it has taken me too long to notice this. Izuku has been cut once again, leaving Todoroki and I. The two of us know far too well that we aren't a match for Stain.

"Please...stop...I-I won't" Iida mutters with a shaky voice. He's so overcome by vengeance that it's sick. Stain went for Todoroki next. Todoroki had this very serious look on his face, a look that I've never seen before.

"Gyah! I'm sorry, guys!" Izuku shouts as he falls.

I continued to shoot with all my might. He's dodging our attacks like they're nothing. This is surreal.

"I've got just one thing to say!" He says to Iida. "If you want us to fight, then stand up!"

This is bad! Stain has cut through Todoroki's attack!

"Set your eyes on the man you want to be!"

-
[A/n]
I hope you enjoyed this long chapter. Sorry it's so long lol. I didn't know where and how to end it. Next chapter is hopefully going to be original and not based off of the plot for BNHA.

See ya (hopefully next week!) Sorry for any mistakes!