When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 2

Start from the beginning

Fritz

You woke up to see that you're under the shady tree. You sat up and looked around to see that you're in a familiar place.

"This place looks like Camp Half-Blood from the story." You said to yourself. "Oh (y/n)! You're awake!" You looked at your side to see Fritz with an orange t-shirt on that says, 'CHB'. You blinked at him. "Where did you get that shirt?" You asked holding your urge from removing the 'CHB' from him and ran away. ;)

"Uh, here...?" He replied as he looked at you weirdly. "You're even wearing one, (y/n)." He said. You looked down to see that you're wearing the same shirt as him and you squealed as you hugged yourself.

"You're crazy." He commented as he chuckled. He then pulled out a bottle of grape wine and poured it on the wine glasses.

"So, Fritz, who's your godly parent?" You asked. "I thought I already told you." He said. "Uh..... I forgot....?" You laughed nervously.

"It's Dionysus, the god of wine and madness." He said. He then handed you the wine glass. "Are you okay with grape wine?" He asked.

You nodded then you took a sip. "This is delicious!" You exclaimed and he chuckled.

After sipping the grape wine, you passed out.
~~~~~~~

You woke up by shaking you. You groaned and looked up to see Fritz with a pretzel stick on his mouth like a cigarette. "Thank goodness, you're awake!" He sighed and sat down beside you. "Hey Fritz." You greeted as you rubbed your eyes.

"I have a gift for you for being the best girlfriend." He said as he fished something in his bag. "Awww~ you don't have to." You said as you smiled. He then took out an orange t-shirt. "But I do." He replied and he handed you the orange t-shirt. You squealed as you saw the 'CHB' printed in the center of the shirt.

Without thinking twice, you quickly unbuttoned your uniform and took it off leaving in your (f/c) bra. Fritz blushed like a madman (no pun intended) as he looked at your body. He quickly looked away and coughed awkwardly.

You put the shirt on and tackled Fritz in a hug as you squealed. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" You exclaimed then you kissed him all over his face making him smile like an idiot with his glasses misplaced on his face. "You're welcome." He said then he passed out making you giggle.

"Oh Fritz."

Vincent (a/n: I decided that he'll be a demigod and I know just a godly parent that suits him)

You woke up from your sleep and sat up. You looked around to see that you're in the infirmary. "Finally, you're awake." You looked at your side to see a surfer-looking guy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

'Oh. My. Gosh! It's Will Solace, the son of Apollo!' You thought.

"What happened?" You asked as you saw a cast on your leg. "Some Ares kid had gone aggressive and he almost ended you, luckily the fight was stopped by Chiron." Will explained.

"So what happened to him?" You asked. "Well...." He then rubbed his nape. "Your boyfriend found out that you were injured and he went insane." He said.

"So what did he do?" You asked.

"Being a typical son of Nemesis, revenge and threatened people. He even threatened me that if I don't keep you stay alive, he would kill me." He said then he shuddered in fear.

"I don't know why you like him." He said as he checked your arm. "Who?" You asked. He looked at you confusingly. "Vincent Afton." He answered.

"Oh..."

Just then you both heard heavy footsteps and two of you went stiff. The door then barged open to see an angry Vincent.

"Solace, it's been f*cking three days." He growled making Will went pale.

"H-hey Vincent." You stuttered as you slightly waved at him. Vincent looked at you and smiled widely. "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed as he ran to you and hugged you. "Oh, I'm so worried." He said and he pulled away as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, got it?" He said as his eyes went watery. You nodded and you were pulled in a hug again. "Thanks Solace, looks like I don't have to kill you." He said.

"Y-yeah, I-I have to go now." Will said then he ran out of the infirmary. Just then everything went dark.
~~~~~~
Your eyes snapped open as you felt a wet substance by your ear making you looked up to see Vincent smirking at you. "Hello love~"  he cooed and went near to your face. "Finally you're awake, sorry I'm late, babe, do you still remember about that ,an who follow you a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I went to his house to have a long 'chat' and he will not bother you anymore." He said. You smiled at him sweetly and kissed him. "Thank you." You said between the kiss and pulled away. "Anytime, babe~" Vincent cooed and nuzzled on the crooked of your neck.

'Sweet son of Nemesis.' :)

A/n: Finally, I'm done! So... How did the story go so far?