"No, but your girlfriend was lookin for you." Lisa spoke looking at the woman suspiciously. "Um I don't have a girlfriend." Dad said sounding confused. "Then who is this?" I asked pointing at the woman claiming to be Dad's girlfriend. "Rose what have I told you I'm not interested." Dad sighed and snapped his fingers and the woman disappeared. "That woman was a nobody who tried to date me but I didn't like her." Dad explained.

Just then a woman walked over, the woman was very pretty and seemed a little shy unlike the woman before. "There she is, Lisa (M/N) I want you two meet someone very special. You guys this is my Fiancé, Lily. Lily meet my kids (M/N) and Lisa." Dad introduce the woman, as he introduced her I took in her appearance. The woman now known as Lily, had slightly pale white skin with shocking green eyes, and pitch black hair. Then there was what she was wearing, what she had was a dress that had one sleeve, but the dress itself was jet black with red lace around the stomach and trailing up her body and going around her neck, like a choker.

"Hello (M/N) and Lisa I will be happy to be your new mother if you will accept me." Lily spoke with a soft tone, that made me smile. Dad, Lisa, and Lily looked at me shocked. "Of course we will accept you, you seem like a nice woman and you will be a great role model for Lisa, and by the way by Dad looks at you I can tell you make him happy, so yes we will accept you into our family, but my only question is, when's the wedding." I spoke my smile still big on my face. Lily teared up and hugged Lisa and I tightly, when she pulled back she had a smile on her face.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Lily said happiness in her voice. "Well since the party is almost over, can you three come with me?" Dad asked, we all nodded and followed him to a platform, so we can look over people, but not to much. "Can I have your attention please." Dad spoke out to everyone. The music stopped and all of the guests turned towards us. "Tonight we all not only celebrate my birthday but the Ceremony Of The Rings. For those of you who do not know, the Ceremony Of The Rings, is a ceremony where you give the family a set of ring and a family ring to the members of your main family. Now servants if you could, brings the rings." Dad explained.

After the explanation 3 servants came up and kneeled in front of Lisa, Lily, and I with three rings on pillows. We all picked up the rings on the pillows and inspected them, the first ring was a plain black band with a red line running through the middle, the second ring was another black band with a red pattern going through it, and the last ring was a black and silver band with a black gem in the middle. I looked over towards Lisa and Lily. Lisa's first ring was black with red gems lining the sides and a red gem in the middle with four little skulls surrounding it, the second ring was black and silver with a red gem in the middle and one stretched out skull on eat side, and the last ring was like mine with a black gem.

Next was Lily, her first ring was beside her wedding finger and it was a silver band with a red gem in the middle with white diamonds littering around it, the second ring was on her wedding finger and it was a silver band with red gems and white diamonds around the outside of it and in the middle was a whit diamond heart, and her last ring was like mine and Lisa's. "Well if you haven't figured it out the one with the black gem is the family ring." Dad explained, with a smile in his face. Everyone erupted in applause while we all walked off the platform.

When the applause died down the servants announce that the party was over and the guests started to leave. "I'm to tired to teleport us back hone, so Dad can you contact Slender and tell him that Lisa and I are spending the night?" I asked as we all walked down the hallway towards our rooms. "Yeah, I can do that. Goodnight son." Dad spoke as we made it to mine and Lisa's room doors. "Goodnight Mom, Goodnight Dad I'll see you guys in the morning." Lida and I said in sync while walking into our rooms. After I closed my door I snapped my fingers and changed into my pajamas. I walked over to my bed and laid down, and with that I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about a peaceful future with my friends and family.
_______________________________________
This is what everyone wore.

_______________________________________This is what everyone wore

What Lily was wearing.
______________________________________

What Lisa wore______________________________________

What Lisa wore
______________________________________

What Lisa wore______________________________________

What you wore