Chapter 18

Abbadon's P.O.V

"Lisa had called again, she's began to worry that you won't wake up my dear." I spoke to (M/N) as he was still asleep. "I'm beginning to worry to, it has been 8 years already, and normally people would have woken up." I spoke worry blunt in my voice. "Well then I guess you guys don't have to worry anymore." A raspy and somewhat deep voice spoke. I snap my head downwards to see (M/N)'s eyes were open. My eyes widened in shock before I hugged him. "My goodness do you know how worried everyone is about you and Aíma?" I asked him while helping him out of the pool, of misty purple water. "Well no need to worry about him. Aíma Ánodos gio mou." He spoke and with that Aíma got up slowly but surely he got.

"Hold on master its been years since I've moved, but I need to change my for, as us wolves get older we tend to change form." Aíma explained before hopping out of the pool, he looked very different. Instead of being mostly red and white Aíma, now had completely black fur with glowing blood red eyes, a glowing red mark on his head that was the symbol (M/N) has on all of his weapons, and finally he had on a collar that was the same color as his eyes, the collar has a charm on it that was (M/N)'s symbol. (M/N) snapped his fingers and he was dry and had on new clothes and Aíma was dry as well. (M/N) now had on a blue and silver vest with a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans and black and blue converse. "How did you do that?" I asked with wide eyes.

"While I was asleep I didn't have anything to do so I practiced for this how ever long I was asleep. I became even more powerful than before. I even summoned two wolves that will stay by my side like how I have Aíma. They will meet me at the mansion." (M/N) explained. "Well alright do you want me to take you there I can teleport you?" I aksed. (M/N) nodded his head while, smiling a little, and with that I snapped my fingers and teleported (M/N), Aíma, and I in front of the Slender Mansion.

"Thank you so much Aunt Abbadon I really appreciate what you have done for me and Aíma, but now it is time for me to go and meet my other friends and family." (M/N) said as he gave me a hug. "Goodbye my dear nephew, I will miss you, and don't forget to visit me sometime." I spoke as the hug broke. "Well I guess I will be going now, Aíma watch out for my nephew now." I said before I snapped my fingers and teleported away.

(M/N)'s P.O.V

When Aunt Abbadon left I felt relief and happiness. 'I finally get to see me family and friends again I thought as I started to walk towards the mansion. I opened the door only to hear silverware clinking against plates, I walked over to the dining room door and opened it. When I opened the door everyone looked my way, and their eyes widened. "BIG BROTHER!!!!" I heard a voice call out to me. I looked toward the source to see a very pretty girl run my way with tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face. While I was lost in thought I didn't notice the girl to close until she tackled me into a hug. But then it hit, "Lisa is that really you?" I asked as I felt my eyes change color.

"Yes you big idiot you had us all worried especially me and Dad!" Lisa yelled, but it was muffled by my chest, but pulled away when she heard the dining room door open again, I turned around to see my Dad and Aíma. My Dad rushed over and hugged me as soon as he saw me. "Thank god your alive." Dad said and let go of me with tears in his eyes. "Aíma is that you?" I heard Lisa ask. "Yes it is me." Aíma spoke. Before anyone could say anything else there was a bright flash of many different colors. "Master they are all here." Aíma spoke as we began to walk outside, with everyone else. When we made it outside there where six wolves. The first one was Fotiá, I only knew because she gave off the same feeling from when I first summoned her.

Fotiá also looked different, instead of red-orange fur she now had dark red fur with a black zebra pattern from her stomach down, from her stomach up her fur was white with the same zebra pattern on it, she also had a long mane going from her head all the way to the tip of her tail, and finally she had striking orange eyes. The second wolf was Terra instead of her having mostly green fur she had all black fur with green symbols and piercing lime green eyes. The third wolf was Neró instead of being mostly white with a blue tail and blue around her head, she now has light, and dark blue fur with tinges of white, her eyes where a light blue almost white, and like before she also had little puddles of water at her feet.

The fourth wolf was Ánemos instead of having white fur he had light blue almost white fur with darker fur around his head and on his back legs, and tail, he had two feathers on the sides if his tail, and finally he had my symbol on his back right leg. Then there was the new wolf, Keravnós, this wolf had yellow-bronze fur with light blue swirls and symbols, and electric baby blue eyes with a tinge of gold. Finally there was Thánatos he still looked the same. "Alright everyone the two new wolves are Keravnós, and Thánatos." I introduced them while pointing at who was who. "Master not to be rude but what are the two new wolves doing here?"

Terra asked a small look of confusion in her voice. "We are here to stay by Master (M/N)'s side until he dies." Keravnós spoke, his voice deep. "Yes, that's the reason they are here. Now I'm going to go to bed I can tell that's its getting a little late and I'm getting tired, therefore goodnight." I said as my wolves and I walked into the mansion and up the stairs to my room. "Like always you guys can sleep anywhere but if your all going to sleep on this bed the wait for me to lay down." I said as I snapped my fingers and I was in my pajamas. I laid down and everyone got on the bed and lied down somewhere. "Goodnight Master we've missed you." I heard four voices say as I fell asleep.
______________________________________

hey guys I'm just here to show you what the upgraded wolves and the new wolves look like and to wish all of you guys a MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🎀🎁!!!

This is Thanos
______________________________________

This is Keravnós
______________________________________

This is Keravnós______________________________________