Chapter 13

A/N: WARNING this chapter will have gore in it. Starts in the same day as the last chapter.
_________________________________________

Author's P.O.V

Everyone walked into the dining room and sat down to have lunch. "Master are you excited to go out tomorrow?" Aíma questioned. "To be honest I kinda am." (M/N) replied with little excitement in his voice. "Don't sound so excited." Ánemos and Jeff said at the same time. "Well I when we leave I want to make sure Lisa is ok, make sure I do my job and make sure I get the souls." (M/N) responded. "Its ok big brother that's why Jeff will be there to help." Lisa spoke. "Your right." (M/N) stated before eating. After everyone was done (M/N) walked toward Lisa. "Hey Lisa, do you want to spend the day together?" He question. "Of course big brother!" Lisa exclaimed happily. "Ok what do you want to do?" (M/N) asked while walking up the stairs with Lisa. "We can draw together. I've been working on my drawing skills!" Lisa said, happy that she was going to spend the day with (M/N). "Ok we can go to my room." (M/N) said while he opened his door. Lisa walked in and so did the wolves they didn't know were behind them. (M/N) walked over to his art dresser and got out to sketchbooks, a couple of pencils, and two pens. He then walked over to his bed where Lisa was sitting and handed her half if the supplies. "Thank you big brother." Lisa said, as she opened the sketchbook to the first page. "So what do you want to draw big brother?" Lisa questioned. "Umm, how about a landscape, or a piece of land, like a house." (M/N) said while looking at the clock. The clock read 1:26 p.m.. "Ok then let's get started!" Lisa said happily.

~Time Skip~ 8 hours~

As time pasted (M/N) and Lisa drew three detailed drawings each. For the landscape Lisa drew a beautiful beach, and (M/N) drew a beautiful waterfall. Then they moved on to dragons. Lisa drew a earth dragon. It had the dragon's head coming out of the clouds. (M/N) drew a blood dragon. It also only a dragon head. And lastly they moved on to animals. In which Lisa drew a Lion and (M/N) drew a wolf. By now it was about 9:30 p.m., about time for dinner. "We should get going its almost time for dinner." Lisa said while she stared at the clock. "Your right." (M/N) said. "Oh, Lisa your drawing skills have gotten way better." (M/N) mentioned before walking out the door with Lisa running after him. "Really, thank you big brother." Lisa said ecstatic that her big brother complimented her drawing skills. When they reached the dining room they sat down and ate, talked, and laughed. After they were done (M/N) and Lisa walked back towards the rooms. "Hey you can sleep in my room tonight. It can be like a sleepover. I mean we haven't had one in awhile." (M/N) said while going into his room. "Ok let me go change real quick." Lisa said before walking into her room. After a few minutes (M/N) and Lisa were in their pajamas and laying down. "Goodnight Lisa, love you." (M/N) said. "Goodnight big brother, I love you to." Lisa replied as they both fell asleep.

~Time Skip~ Next Night~
(M/N)'s P.O.V

'Tonight is the night.' I thought to myself s I checked the clock to it was 8:00 p.m.. I was already in my suit, and had my weapons. I was about to walk out of my room until Aíma stopped me. "I got this for you master. Its a bag that will hold souls." He explained, and handed me a bag. The bag was black, with a white trim at the top. It looked like it was made of silk. "It bottomless so it will never fill up." Aíma added on. "Thank you. I will be taking my leave now." I said before walking out of my room and down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was greeted with Lisa and Jeff waiting on me. Just like me Lisa was in her dress and had her weapons on her. "What took you so long?" Jeff asked. "Aíma gave me a bag to put the souls in." I explained. "Alright then let's go." Jeff said. With that we all walked through the door.

~Short Time Skip~30 minutes~

Finally we came across a huge mansion. The mansion was about 5 stories high. It was white, but with all of the lights it was a soft gold color. It also had a large courtyard that had a big fountain, and a huge gated wall. "This will be the house that we are attacking. Make sure everyone dies. Ok?" Jeff said as he lifted Lisa and I over the wall the pulled himself over. "This way, we're gonna climb up on that tree over there and go up to the second floor." He explained while pointing to the palm tree on the far right of the mansion. Lisa and I nodded our heads and followed Jeff to the tree. "I will go first." Jeff said as he started up the tree. "You go after him Lisa I'll keep watch." I said. "Ok." Lisa replied while I helped her get up to the tree then pulling myself up after. Once we reached the second floor we got out of the tree and onto a nearby balcony. "Ok now here's the plan. I'm going to sneak downstairs and get all of the people down there. Lisa you will take this floor and (M/N) you will take the third floor." Jeff explained as he was about to take his leave before Lisa stopped him. "Why are there so many people here?" She asked. "The owners were having a party and invited all of their guests to stay the night." He explained before leaving. "Ok I'm going to go ahead and go do my part. I'll see you later good luck!" Lisa said before sneaking into the first door she saw. "I guess I better get going to.' I thought to myself before going upstairs. When I made it upstairs I walked to the first door on the floor. I took a deep breath before walking in.