"Sor-Sorry your hair is just.. so long." I said and he laughed as my cheeks heated up more.

"You can touch it if you like." he said and I chewed my lip reaching out again as he smiled softly while I ran my fingers through it.

"Woah it's soft." I said making him chuckle.

"That it is." he said and I withdrew my hand before things got even more weird...and awkward as much as I already made it.

"Sooo...what's your name?" I asked as he took a pencil and notebook out.

"Victor but most call me Vic, what's yours?" he asked as he dug his hand through his backpack.

"Oakely." I mumbled as he pulled a folder out and smiled.

"Cool name." he said and I blinked surprised but soon smiled.

"Thanks." I said and started to get a notebook, folder and pencil out as well.

Their were no introductions for me being new at all. It was weird because that's how it happened in books for new kids. Yeah you can say I've been studying what life would be for me. The teacher helped me get ahead which her explaining helped me and I eventually got ahead with some understanding. She also got me a laptop and helped me set it up which I would might need in most of my classes plus to do homework sometimes.

Eventually my next class came along which was Art. Lucky me, it was on the same floor. I headed to room 204. I picked a random table to sit at which was slightly in the middle of the classroom and near the teacher's desk.

"Welcome." the teacher said smiling and I waved at him awkwardly.

Soon a boy with black hair that went a bit farther then his shoulders walked in. He had blue eyes and a small lip piercing. He strolled over to the table I was at and sat across from me.

"U-Uh hi." I said waving frantically and he glanced at me blinking before laughing making me frown slightly.

"Hi." he said smiling softly and I smiled back.

Eventually almost all the seats except for three were filled up. A boy with mustard colored hair ran in right before the bell rung.

"I made it." he said panting and his cornflower blue eyes scanned the room for a seat.

"You can sit at any table you like." the teacher said and the boy nodded smiling. "Oh, and hat off please." he told the boy and the boy pouted taking his orange news boy cap off before walking over to my table.

"Can I sit here?" I heard him ask and I realized he was asking me, I was too busy looking at his eyes.

"O-Oh um, yeah." I said feeling my cheeks heat up and he smiled before taking the seat next to me making me squirm.

"We have two new students here today so welcome, I'm Mr.Kent." Mr.Kent said smiling before telling the whole class on what we would be doing today which would be pop art.

"My name's Clyde, new kids gotta stick together." the boy sitting next to me said, moving his bangs out of his face laughing softly.

"Oooh that's a nice name." I said smiling gently.

"Thanks." he said grinning.

"Cory." the boy sitting across from me said with his hand raised up slightly.

"Cool." Clyde said then they looks at me making my cheeks heat up as I squirmed under their gazes.

"So what's your name?" Cory asked.

"Yeah." Clyde said smiling as he moved his bangs out of the way again.

"Oak-Oakely." I said and Clyde grinned.