Bye

A/N: this is gonna be a filler chapter because I was forced into writing this or my friend would write it for me and I got scared
~~~

Fred POV

The Hogwarts Express dropped all the students off and we had to ride in the magically pulled carriages to get back to the castle. With my new promise, and the fact I didn't even want to see Y/N, I rode in another carriage; alone. Now, it wasn't all bad. I just sat there and thought. Who doesn't like their thoughts?

Well it turns out it's kind of hard to think of anything besides the fact that you kissed your brother's girlfriend and made a vow, some may say unbreakable, that you would never go near her. So I propped my legs up on the other side of the carriage and fell asleep.

Your POV

The six of us clambered into the carriage— well I thought there were six of us. When I looked around I noticed there were only five. The trio across from George and I. When I thought about it, I hadn't seen Fred since... what happened. I knew it was going to be awkward, but I couldn't help but feel bad.

"Where's Fred?" I dared to ask George.

His eyes widened, and he turned his head away. I wasn't sure why he was ignoring me, but I think a light bulb went on in my head a moment later. I nudged George again.

"Did Fred tell you what happened?" I asked.

He scrunched up his face like the question hurt him then turned away again.

"I'm really sorry, George. I didn't-" I was going to say it wasn't my fault, but that wouldn't help anyone.

George sighed, stared at me for a moment, and looked away again. He couldn't be mad at me forever, could he?

"Can we talk about this later?" I asked.

Without looking at me he nodded.

~timeskiptobackathogwarts~

"George," I said, pulling him aside. "Can we talk now?"

He finally looked at me and spoke. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I-" I didn't want to hurt you or Fred, I thought. "I'm sorry," was all I was able to say though. "I was going to."

"How am I supposed to trust you?"

"Please believe that neither of us meant any harm. I'm sure he was just caught up in the moment."

"What were you two doing, to get so 'caught up in the moment'," he asked, in an accusatory tone.

"We were just fooling around, it was nothing serious."

"Obviously it was something if he kissed you."

"Just trust me, it was nothing."

"That's what I'm saying," he said, annoyed. "How am I supposed to trust either of you?"

"Fred is your brother and I'm your girlfriend, please just have faith in us.'

He spoke softer, "Fred promised to keep away from you."

I gaped. He kisses me and now won't go near me. Great mixed signals.

 "He doesn't have to-"

"It was his choice. I don't know if you don't see it, or just refuse to accept it, but he loves you. We both love you, and it's hard for him."

"I understand, and I don't want you two to be apart."

"And I don't want to have to choose between the two of you."

"I'm not asking you to. Maybe we should just take a break. I'll wait for you, just tell me when you have your stuff sorted through. I want you and Fred to be happy, be brothers."

"Y/N.... don't. Please."

"It's only temporary," I said smiling."It'll be better, we'll all be happier. There will be so much less drama."

George laughed. "You'll wait?"

"Of course."

"I don't want to leave you though."

"You're not leaving me, just renewing your friendship with your brother," I said. "Now let's not make this too dramatic, it sounds like we're in a soap opera. Don't worry."

His eyes dared to say that he should worry, after all, he had fallen asleep and woke up to hear his brother kissed his girlfriend and now we're taking a break.

"I promise," I assured.

"There's to many promises on my behalf," he muttered angrily.

"George, it's going to be fine. It'll probably only be a couple of days," but I wasn't sure myself. How do you fix a bond that was severed between two twins?

"Y/N," he pleaded.

"George," I spoke more sternly, "You'll be fine."

"I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me. Now I swear if we keep on with this my mum is going to fall down an elevator shaft," I joked, but he had never watched a soap opera so he looked at me worriedly. "See you later, George."

I didn't give him time to say anything else. I turned on my heel and walked to the Great Hall.