I'm in love.... sorta

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm sick and the light from my phone gives me a headache, so if there's a few spelling or grammar mistakes it's probably cause I was typing with my eyes shut for most of it. Sorry that this chapter is sucky. I don't really know where I'm planning on going with this yet. Maybe when I'm feeling better I'll go back and make this chapter better.
•••••

(Your POV)

As soon as the first light shone into the window, I was out of bed and calling for Madam Pomfrey.

"Since it's the morning am I allowed to leave?"

"Are you sure you're doing alright dear?"

"I'm perfectly fine," I walked to the infirmary door, "thank you for mending my wrist."

"No problem dear. Have fun in your classes."

"Oh I'm sure I will."

I was in my way to the Great Hall for breakfast when I spotted George.

"Hey George," I called out.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey
[Y/N]. Wanna grab breakfast together?"

"Sure! Where's Fred?"

"He wanted to make a bet that we couldn't spend the whole day apart."

"You're actually going to do it?"

"I've already started, haven't I? Why is it so hard to believe?"

"You guys are just so close to one another. I could never imagine you two apart."

"Well, I don't rely on him for everything! We are each our own person."

"Right. Of course. I wasn't trying to sound as if I thought you two didn't have your own identity, sorry."

He let out an aggravated sigh and pulled at his hair. "No, I'm the sorry one. I feel so pathetic, it's been less than two hours and I already miss him. What would I do if I ever had to live without him? (I'm sorry; RIP Fred) I'm pretty bloody horrible at being my own person."

"I think you have a lovely personality."

"You just met me yesterday," he laughed.

"And I already think you're extremely kind. You're so sweet and I'm sure your brother loves you very much, but maybe you just need some time without him. Find out who you really are," I gave him a genuine smile.

"You're certainly a picker-upper. Thank you. Ready for breakfast?"

"More than ready. I'm starved."

(Fred POV)

I let out a heavy sigh and mixed my oats around a little more.

"Come on Fred, you have to eat," Ron nudged me.

"I'm just not that hungry."

"That's rubbish! You just miss George, or you're thinking about [Y/N]!"

"No I'm not!" I defended, though he had pretty much guessed right on.

"Whatever you say."

I continued playing with my food until I heard a laugh, much like my own. I turned to see George and [Y/N] walking into the Great Hall. He seems to be doing just fine without me.

I swung an arm around Hermione, "so Hermione what are you reading this time 'round?"

"Just reading Hogwarts A History again. I could never get tired of it."

"Interesting," I said, looking over my shoulder.

They had sat a couple seats away at the other side of the table and were in deep conversation.  What're they talking about? I sure could use and extendable ear right about now.

[Y/N] looked over and smiled, I smiled back but didn't dare look at George. Come on, you're doing well, don't look at him. You made the bet, you gotta keep it.

"-don't you think?" Hermione chirped.

"Hmm, yes of course," I had no idea what she had just asked.

"Finally, someone who agrees that we should be able to take double the classes we already take!"

"Double! I thought you said half! I'm sorry but I do not agree."

"I didn't think so, but that's just as well, I suppose there'll never be a guy who is into studying as much as me."

"What about Malfoy? I reckon he's just behind you in marks."

"Malfoy! Just behind me! That's rubbish if I ever heard it!"

"Just telling you what I know."

"Well I better be off to classes. See you later."

"See ya."

*time skip until dinner cause I'm too lazy to write more*

(George POV)

[Y/N] and I walked to dinner together. God she looked stunning. She's literally wearing her uniform and I can't seem to take my eyes off her. It's been a day and I feel as if I could spend my whole life with her. Maybe she slipped me a love potion. You can't fall in love with someone so quickly, can you?

I mean any time I saw her in the hall today she would smile and give me a thumbs up. Without her I don't think I would've made it through the day not talking to Fred. I've literally been looking forward to talking to her again since my first class.

I have mounds of homework, maybe she could help me. Though, I guess my level work may be a little hard for her. What am I saying? She's a genius! She could probably do it with her eyes closed! 

I can't stop thinking about her! What am I going to do? To top it off, Fred and Ron fancy her too! Though I doubt they could go as far as saying they love her. I mean I've spent the most time with her. Damn it! I forgot she's been Ron's best friend since first year! She's killing my mind. So you know what, I'm going to admit it to myself.

I'm in love with [Y/N] [L/N]

...

ok maybe not in love yet, but I certainly do really really really fancy her.